CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live! Empty Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live!

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 am

Courtesy/ABC

Breaking news this morning out of Soap Opera Digest! Their sources are telling them that Prospect Park has tapped former One Life to Live coordinating producer Jennifer Pepperman, who is also a former director at One Life to Live and As the World Turns, for the job as the new series executive producer as it begins production and moves online in 2013!

While again, no official press release or statement has yet to be released by Prospect Park (and the naming of Pepperman for the One Life EP job and previously mentioned Ginger Smith for the All My Children EP position) this item certainly makes it appear that things are rapidly ramping up to bring these two iconic shows into production again!

In addition, Digest also reports that Lindsay Hartley (Cara) is inking a deal to be part of the AMC reboot (which was reported previously via Soap Opera Uncensored) and says that Prospect Park has “reached out to three other big name Pine Valley stars and has its sights on some OLTL biggies, too.”

So what do you think of Jennifer Pepperman as the new EP of One Life moving into its next phase with the upcoming web reboot? Hartley signing on? Weigh-in!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live! Empty Re: Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live!

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 am

Sounds phony. Again, I am not sure at all that this is feasible given that most of the actors have moved on...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live! Empty Re: Prospect Park To Name Jennifer Pepperman As Executive Producer Of One Life to Live!

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Sounds phony. Again, I am not sure at all that this is feasible given that most of the actors have moved on...

We can only hope and wait and see...............
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Eh, I'm not really hoping anymore. At some point, I just want the characters to stay in their HEA. Maybe give Victor/Tea their own spinoff...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Eh, I'm not really hoping anymore. At some point, I just want the characters to stay in their HEA. Maybe give Victor/Tea their own spinoff...

The actors I am pretty sure would come back would be Victor/Todd, Tea, Viki, Clint, Natalie, Bo said he was retiring but I wonder. I am sure Dorian and Blair would come back as well. I know that Jessica, John, Todd and Starr are already doing other things.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Viki/Clint got happy endings and I'd like it to stay that way. The only ones I'd be interested in is Victor/Tea because they're the only ones with enough unresolved material to make it interesting. And that isn't really OLTL. It'd be almost like a spinoff.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Viki/Clint got happy endings and I'd like it to stay that way. The only ones I'd be interested in is Victor/Tea because they're the only ones with enough unresolved material to make it interesting. And that isn't really OLTL. It'd be almost like a spinoff.

I want my Viki back, I don't care about their happy ending, they can extend the honeymoon for another few years. Viki was the reason I watched OLTL!!!!!!! Razz
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Viki can visit Victor and give him advice for his case of the week as a new secret agent! big grin
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    The actors I am pretty sure would come back would be Victor/Todd, Tea, Viki, Clint, Natalie, Bo said he was retiring but I wonder. I am sure Dorian and Blair would come back as well. I know that Jessica, John, Todd and Starr are already doing other things.

I can see all of them coming back, except TSJ (Victor/Todd.) I really think he's done with soaps. By the end of his run, he seemed like he was counting the minutes to his exit.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:Viki can visit Victor and give him advice for his case of the week as a new secret agent! big grin

Good plot Lil Bro but first they have to get him away from Allison Perkins' Grip of terror!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:57 pm