CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What are you goals to achieve complete happiness?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What are you goals to achieve complete happiness? Empty What are you goals to achieve complete happiness?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm definitely past the stage of partying all night into the wee hours of the morn, alcohol, loud music and random sex partners. That used to make me happy but I grew out of it.

As I assess my life and where I think that I need to be in order to be completely content, I come to the conclusion that I am going to find happiness in some material things, the love of my partner and my family. I see myself happy that I have a nice fully furnished and clean house, a nice car, a full wardrobe, and income that I can actually survive with and have money set back for emergencies or leisure. If I need something I want to be able to get it and if I want something I would like to be able to afford it/to do it every now and then.

Furthermore; to add to that, I would like my partner to love and stay by my side. But just having someone won't have me totally content. If I am madly in love but I can't pay my bills and have nothing at all to my name, I would not be happy.

I am just throwing my random thoughts out here, things could very well change. What do you all long for to find your uttermost happiness?

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What are you goals to achieve complete happiness? Empty Re: What are you goals to achieve complete happiness?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:34 pm

The simplest way I can put it is not having to worry about tomorrow.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

What are you goals to achieve complete happiness? Empty Re: What are you goals to achieve complete happiness?

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Either that or good sex, comfortable shoes and a warm place to go to the bathroom.

(Or is it comfortable sex, warm shoes and a good place to go to the bathromm? thinking )
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:07 pm

I suppose foremost is good health and the ability to remain active - to bike at least 10 miles comfortably and longer if I want to push it. To run and walk and be able to lift and carry stuff.

I live frugally, but like having finances to take a cruise or travel now and then.

I have very few physical possessions of worth to anyone but me (except maybe my DVD collection & erotic library) and I like that. Wish I could even divest myself of much of that, but you do become attached to your comfortable surroundings, no matter how small.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Re-reading the title of this message, it occurs to me that, at least for me, I will never be completely happy. Maybe I can get close but not 100%.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am

Contentment. With myself, my career, my personal life. I don't want to live my life wishing or saying I should have had done this or that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Contentment. With myself, my career, my personal life. I don't want to live my life wishing or saying I should have had done this or that.

good one
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Re-reading the title of this message, it occurs to me that, at least for me, I will never be completely happy. Maybe I can get close but not 100%.

big hugz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:05 am