CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Cheaps
CeCe
RobbieFTW
Nystyle709
Jason B.
9 posters

Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?  Empty Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?

Post by Jason B. Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:49 pm

When I was younger I had a few relationships where I wasn't that physically attracted to them, but I was either bored and just felt like having someone to date or didn't wanna be rude enough to break it off. Those relationships never lasted though. Have you ever dated someone you weren't attracted to?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?  Empty Re: Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

No. I can't be intimate with someone I'm not attracted to.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?  Empty Re: Would you date someone who you werent physically attracted to?

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 am

Nope. The most I might do is be cool enuff to complete the 1st date if it was a blind meeting, but by the end I will have dropped enuff hints to make it clear that there probably won't be a 2nd. I gotta be attracted to who I am with. Gotta!!!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 am

Can't see that happening.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Nope
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:35 pm

I haven't really dated and in my youth free luv was all the rage. I went to bed with a lot of women and with the exception of two who were older than my mother the rest were young, which has its own appeal.

I have never been turned on by heavy women and that caused some self-conflict that I could not get sexual with some really nice girls that just didn't get me up.

However, while working at the hospital I did go home one nite with a very heavy nurse whose nickname was 'Kush.' We had fun in bed and she fixed me steak & eggs & potatoes for breakfast before I left next morning. So, maybe it just depends on my mood (horniness) at the moment.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 pm

i have... if i meet a really nice guy i give it a few dates to try to get the attraction, but it doesnt always work... sometimes it does. sometimes a man becomes more attractive as i get to know him.

i think we all want the instant spark that causes the excitment of butterflies tho
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 am

I'm damn near 30.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am

^^ I'm going to put that song on my iPod.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 pm

No I would not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:57 am