CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
wants2laugh
Alan Smithee
7 posters

'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats  Empty 'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 pm

So...use this with the Durex app for correct sizing?

A new "medical prediction" app aims to help you easily uncover what really comes between a boy and his Calvins.

Reportedly developed by a Toronto-based family physician, "The Predicktor" attempts to predict a man's penis size, using stats such as his height, sexual orientation and finger length while cross-referencing trends from scientific studies, according to its website.

Though the site stresses that the app is strictly for humorous purposes, Dr. Chris Culligan nonetheless tells Raw Story he also hopes the Predicktor to dispel myths and relieve the "penis-related insecurity, anxiety or dissatisfaction" men have about themselves.

“It’s not how long your pencil is, but how you write your name,” he says, quoting his father.

Though he says a man's race "has never been shown to be related to penis size in any reasonable published study," Culligan refers to studies that found that many gay men have longer, thicker genitalia than heterosexual men on average. “Gay pride just got a little prouder,” quipped Culligan.

At present, the app is only available for Androids. Check out its website for more information.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/predicktor-app-men-penis-size-android_n_2645595.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats  Empty Re: 'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats

Post by wants2laugh Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:34 am

It's THREE freakin dollars!!! and totally bogus.. u cant gauge from stats.. trust me.. if u could.. i would know!

and if i didnt... shale would! HHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats  Empty Re: 'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 am

wants2laugh wrote:It's THREE freakin dollars!!! and totally bogus.. u cant gauge from stats.. trust me.. if u could.. i would know!

and if i didnt... shale would! HHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

"Though the site stresses that the app is strictly for humorous purposes..."
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Good Grief.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Good Grief.

Culligan refers to studies that found that many gay men have longer, thicker genitalia than heterosexual men on average. “Gay pride just got a little prouder,” quipped Culligan.

Nephew, I'd tell you, Shale and captainbryce, et al to walk proud but you probably have trouble walking with three legs Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Nephew, I'd tell you, Shale and captainbryce, et al to walk proud but you probably have trouble walking with three legs Wink

Yep I take after my Uncle Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Yep I take after my Uncle Smile

Nah. I'm just called a big dick. Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Nah. I'm just called a big dick. Wink

big grin
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 am

LMAO! Al your nuts!

I can dispell this once again... I was so excited to see this guy tonight..... BIG guy, strong... threw me around the room... and i sucked and sucked expecting it to grow... then i realized he WAS fully erect! HOW frustrating! If we werent at my place i would have gotten up and left. then he put it in me and i was like.. get done already. smh... i was so horny the rest of the day i was ready to just go to a bar and fuck a guy in the parking lot
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 pm

So he wasn't so much a stud as a rivet? Do you have a concrete date for Chris' return?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 pm

wants2laugh wrote: LMAO! Al your nuts!

I can dispell this once again... I was so excited to see this guy tonight..... BIG guy, strong... threw me around the room... and i sucked and sucked expecting it to grow... then i realized he WAS fully erect! HOW frustrating! If we werent at my place i would have gotten up and left. then he put it in me and i was like.. get done already. smh... i was so horny the rest of the day i was ready to just go to a bar and fuck a guy in the parking lot

Wow!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks for asking Alan... chris and i havent spoken in over a month. I'm not exactly sure what will happen. He was trying for a job in maryland... we had a huge fight. i dont know if once he gets the job he will contact me or not.. but im continuing to live my life. he can do what he wants.

So... this whole incident with this guy was a MAJOR disappointment since I haven't had it in 8 months!!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 pm

wants2laugh wrote:Thanks for asking Alan... chris and i havent spoken in over a month. I'm not exactly sure what will happen. He was trying for a job in maryland... we had a huge fight. i dont know if once he gets the job he will contact me or not.. but im continuing to live my life. he can do what he wants.

So... this whole incident with this guy was a MAJOR disappointment since I haven't had it in 8 months!!!

cries big hugz
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 am

Thanks... that asshole will figure out that he misses me and come back. but in the mean time i will have fun... working on a new guy for this weekend.. really hope this one has a bigger dick!!!!! LOL
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:15 am

wants2laugh wrote:... working on a new guy for this weekend.. really hope this one has a bigger dick!!!!! LOL
    I always suspected that those sex experts who keep harping on "size doesn't matter" were full of PC bullshit!
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

Lol. Unfortunately this "doctor" discredits himself by suggesting that any correlation between race and penis size is false (failing to define what constitutes a "reasonable" study), then ultimately succumbing to a similar stereotype (by alternate unnamed studies) applied to a different demographic. In my experience (I've seen a lot of penises), the first stereotype seems to be true more often than the second one. Regardless, penis size is ultimately hereditary and unpredictable. Race is hereditary, but predictable, while sexual orientation is neither hereditary nor predictable. So at the end of the day, it's all bullshit!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 pm

'Predicktor' App Predicts Men's Penis Size Based On Personal Stats  2517814472

I guess.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 pm

wants2laugh wrote: LMAO! Al your nuts!

ROFLMAO!
    i just died
    My friend and I have a saying: "You can't trust big muscles and a smile!"
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:58 pm

You don't need an app for that! Just look at what he uses to overcompensate...

Big muscles....
    Big personality...
    Big mouth...
    Huge truck...

9 times out of 10, all of that shit leads to "smallest dick in the county."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:18 am