CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Penis Size Linked to Finger Length

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Penis Size Linked to Finger Length Empty Penis Size Linked to Finger Length

Post by Chris Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHealth/penis-size-linked-finger-length/story?id=13999229

Penis Size Linked to Finger Length
    Penis Size Linked to Finger Length Gty_man_hand_sc_110705_wg
    The longer the ring finger compared to the index finger, the longer the penis, Korean researchers say. (Studio Paggy/Getty Images)

By KATIE MOISSE
    July 5, 2011

The longer a man's ring finger when compared with his index finger, the longer the length of his penis, according to Korean researchers.

The research team, led by urologist Dr. Tae Beom Kim from Gachon University in Incheon, Korea, measured the fingers and penises -- both stretched-out and flaccid -- of 144 men who were anesthetized before undergoing urological surgery.

Men's ring fingers are usually longer than their index fingers. But Kim and colleagues linked a larger gap in finger length -- a lower 2D:4D ratio -- to a longer stretched-out penis.

"Based on this evidence, we suggest that digit ratio can predict adult penile size, and that the effects of prenatal testosterone may in part explain the differences in adult penile length," the researchers reported Monday in the Asian Journal of Andrology.

The length of the penis when stretched is believed to correlate to its erect length, the team reported.

Earlier studies suggest the 2D:4D ratio is governed by prenatal exposure to the male and female sex hormones, testosterone and estrogen. Women tend to have ring and index fingers of roughly equal length -- a result of less testosterone exposure in the womb, report the Korean researchers.

But men who have relatively long ring fingers are thought to have been exposed to high levels of testosterone in utero, and this has been linked to aggression, athleticism, sexuality, intelligence, and even the ability to trade high-stakes stocks. It has also been linked to a higher risk for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig's disease, prostate cancer and arthritis.

In 2000, a controversial study suggested women who had a 2D:4D ratio more typical of a man's were more likely to be lesbians. The "gay" link did not hold true for men, however.

Largely dismissed old wives' tales have long held that a man's hands and feet hold clues about his genitalia and their various metrics. In an episode of "Friends," Ross, Chandler and Joey show off their hands after hearing that penis length is the same as the distance between the index finger and the thumb. A man's small shoe size has also been taken to reflect certain penile shortcomings.

Maybe they're not such tall tales after all.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Penis Size Linked to Finger Length Empty Re: Penis Size Linked to Finger Length

Post by Hyacinth Girl Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm

As long as I can fit one between my legs without it hitting the roof of my mouth, it's all good. RIGHT ON!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:As long as I can fit one between my legs without it hitting the roof of my mouth, it's all good. RIGHT ON!

LMAO!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:As long as I can fit one between my legs without it hitting the roof of my mouth, it's all good. Penis Size Linked to Finger Length 566222

Heh. Yeah, what she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:08 pm