CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me.

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me. Empty Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me.

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Much of the blame goes to Robin. What…a…nag.
    She's going to browbeat him into the arms of another woman, just watch.
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me. Empty Re: Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me.

Post by binky04 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 am

While i believe that Robin is a nag at times , being married to Patrick ain't easy and the only way your man, husband or boyfriend end up in another woman be is because he want's to eeek! . Patrick knows Lisa is flirting with him and he likes as most men do but one must alway'sremember the reason you married the woman you love in the first place :frustrated:
    jlj0117
    jlj0117
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me. Empty Re: Robin and Patrick are beginning to seriously irk me.

Post by jlj0117 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm

of course Robin is turning into a nag. the writers have to give patrick some kind of excuse to boink another woman, in order to make for good drama.

sad news
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Rather obvious that they're setting the stage for a rift. I don't like it at all. These 2 were solid for a long time. Watching them fall out of sync with each other is upsetting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 pm