CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Antwan Moore, New York Man, Saves Toddler From Falling Off Roof

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Antwan Moore, New York Man, Saves Toddler From Falling Off Roof  Empty Antwan Moore, New York Man, Saves Toddler From Falling Off Roof

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 am

Good for you Antwan. The boy's father deserves all the courtroom experience he's going to get. "Wake up sir, you're under arrest." face palm

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. -- Authorities are crediting a western New York man for preventing an 18-month-old boy from tumbling off a roof on his family's home.

Antwan Moore was standing outside his house in Niagara Falls Thursday morning when he noticed the child on the roof of a home across the street. Police tell local media outlets that the boy had climbed out an open second-floor window to get onto the sloping, snow-covered porch roof.

Moore scrambled up the porch posts while his girlfriend called 911. He grabbed the boy and held him until firefighters arrived and used a ladder to get them down safely.

Police say the boy's mother was at work and his father was asleep on a couch. Officers woke the father up, then charged him with endangering the welfare of a child.

They told WGRZ that Moore is a “true hero” and helped them out greatly by securing the child and keeping him safe.

"Seeing the baby,” Moore told WGRZ, “I thought about my son being up there on that roof, did what I had to do."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/01/man-saves-toddler-from-roof_n_2788764.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D277843

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm