CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
gmruss4
pisces33
TSJFan4Ever
7 posters

Cole's not a fighter? Uhm - on what planet?

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Cole's not a fighter?  Uhm - on what planet? Empty Cole's not a fighter? Uhm - on what planet?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Was at the computer and didn't get a chance to mute or FF Cole - heard him tell Starr that he's not a fighter. Guess he forgot about the two attempted murders and how he tried bludgeoning a man to death and threatened to give another one the same treatment. Cole the cretin makes me Vomit He's disgusting!!! He's a cold-hearted liar who only cares about himself. He's not a fighter? Cole - you're the kind of SOB would have murdered a man in cold blood, on the word of a psycho. You're the kind who required FOUR others to pull you off an unconscious man. or you'd have murdered him. You're the kind who, while awaiting trial for your second murder attempt, threatened to do the exact same thing to another person. You're the kind of person who almost slept with another women, while your supposed girlfriend was being chased by a madman, because you weren't there to protect her. You're the kind of person who cared more about himself and wasn't that worried about the risk you were putting your girlfriend and small daughter in, because keeping yourself out of jail was more important than them.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Cole's not a fighter?  Uhm - on what planet? Empty Re: Cole's not a fighter? Uhm - on what planet?

Post by pisces33 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 pm

But Cole only fights those who can't fight back. I remember he only went after Juatin when he was in the police station and had all of the LPD's finest to back him up. If James came at him he would cry for John.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Cole's not a fighter?  Uhm - on what planet? Empty Re: Cole's not a fighter? Uhm - on what planet?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Good point - I guess Cole is right - he's not a fighter - he's a coward who hides behind a corrupt criminal cop. He only picks on those who can't or won't hit him back. If it came down to him fighting a real fight - you're right - he'd run like a baby and hide behind John and John would blame that person, arrest them, assault them and have Nora make up charges.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 am

And he went after Todd when his back was turned and Todd walked away. What a coward. I still blame Starr for not holding him accountable. She didn't even get upset with him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 am

Yeah - shows just how much Cole has destroyed Starr. Cole is a coward who can't fight someone in hair fight. I just wish Starr would wise-up and see him for the scum he is before he turns on her and Hope. The look he gave James at the end of the show - he's a very scary character with everyone around him enabling him.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am

gmruss4 wrote:And he went after Todd when his back was turned and Todd walked away. What a coward. I still blame Starr for not holding him accountable. She didn't even get upset with him.

Lets not forget that Starr and Cole danced on the spot where Cole tried to death her father to death like nothing happened not even a thought in their tiny heads just two self-centered spoiled brats wrapped up im themselves Cole's not a fighter?  Uhm - on what planet? 924153

The writers got jokes because when their factory made second half to their romeo and juliet knock-off says "I'm a lover not a fighter" and it gets laughs, something isn't working.

Last edited by sue67 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 am

I'd forgotten about that, sue - thanks for the reminder. Cole's the cretin I can see who'd have been dancing on Todd's grave if his murder attempted had been successful. He and Starr would be swaying to the music while he celebrated his success. Shows how clueless the writers really are!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:49 am

And let's not forget how he went off the rails and sought to kill Ramsey and wound up wounding Miles instead. Cole has no concept of who he is. He thinks that he is some decent, humbled All-American guy. Nope.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 am

Cole is delusional but who can blame him with all his enablers protecting him from the hard turth about himself.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 am

Everyone around him enables him and tells him it's okay to try and murder one guy and get another one instead, that it's okay to take drugs and assault the girl you claim to love, that it's okay to take drugs and paralyse a kid, that it's okay to bludgeon someone almost to death. As long as Marty, John and Nora keep enabling Cole and telling him he's done nothing wrong, I can't see him every changing. It's only going to get worse.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 am

I don't even think BB believed Cole not being a fighter. He looked like he could barely get through that line. xD
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

he was actually considering punching james after he was warned that so much as a parking ticket would get him sent to prison. i guess john and nora would have blackmail ford or inez to get him out this time.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 am

John and Nora will find a way to blame Cole's victim and get Cole off. They were trying to plead his murder attempt down to nothing more than... how was it Nora put it>? basically nothing more than a minor little fight, with no further punishment. John and Nora will cover Cole's crime, same as they always do - breaking him out of jail so he can attend the prom with the daughter of the guy he almost murderer, coddling him and cradling him while he faced the charges? It's only a matter of time before we can add another victim to James' growing list. I hope this one survives! Cole's getting worse and worse and more and more violent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:53 am