CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

"Billy Forever" - lol!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

"Billy Forever" - lol!!!! Empty "Billy Forever" - lol!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 am

Loved JT's reaction to Victoria's tattoo - lol! That was great. The look on his face was priceless. Maybe I'm missing something 'cause I don't know the history, but is his reaction 'cause he's jealous, or does he have good reason to have Victoria?
    TexasLady
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

"Billy Forever" - lol!!!! Empty Re: "Billy Forever" - lol!!!!

Post by TexasLady Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

JT is an ass. He cannot stand it that Victoria is now a fun and happy person with someone other then him. They relationship was as boring as watching paint dry.
    I pray that Victoria gets custody of Reed. She tried the legal way and JT got Reed only because Tucker paid the judge to give him custody. JT claims that Billy is no good and dishonest. He should look at himself. He is a hypocrite and no better for Reed then Victoria is.JT claims that Victoria went off and left Reed but he forgets that he encouraged her to go on the business trip to Dubai and Reed would be fine. JT forgets that he took off on Tuckers big assignment to New York and left Victoria where she left her job and met him in NY so they could have a family. He did not consult with Victoria but made the decision on his own. He wanted a partnership in their marriage and so did she and she showed many times that she did but just not on his terms. JT has always beeen it is my way or the highway type of guy. He just cant stand it that for once Victoria is happy and he isn't the one that made her happy.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks for filling in the history for me. I wasn't sure how he got custody of Reed. Darn Tucker - I love SN but don't like Ticker doing that and messing with a little boy that way.

So JT's not a good charcter, then? I'm still sorting out who is who - had Abbyand Ashley confused in another thread and finally got that sorted out> JT sounds like a total jerk who cares more about his own needs than his son's. Hmmm - reminds me of Blaire on OLTL - she can move on to anyone but Todd isn't allowed to and if he does, she goes into full jealous mode and tries her best to ruin his relationship. Her own wants and needs also come before those of her kids. Maybe they should do a cross-over and JT and Blarie could be paired together -they seem cut form the same cloth.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Well IMO it was just another one of Victoria's incompetence. She is a grown woman and a mother and she never grows up. If she is not cowing down to Victor doing everything he wants she is flaking off somehere. He don't trust her with his child and I cans see why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm