CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
JeanMerc82
gmruss4
6 posters

Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side Empty Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

It is time he need be taken down a peg or two. I know if I had talked to my parent the way he talked to Bo today, I would be getting up off the floor. And to let Clint mentor him is just going to make him more of a bastard than he is now. Nate didn't take that girl from him, she dumped him if I remember right, why is he not angry with her? I hope Nate get his two brothers and all three of them sit around and whip his behind.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side Empty Re: Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 am

When I Was In 4th Grade I Was In Love With A Boy In My Class. He Had A Girlfriend At That Time, So I Didn't Show My Feelings. One Day He Came To Me Asking Why I'm Trying To Break Them Up. I Had No Idea What He Was Talking About. It Was So Confusing That I Started To Ignore Him. I Was So Hurt As To Why He Would Think I Would Do That To Him. The Feelings I Had For Him Disappeared And Moved On. I Was Soon Crushing Another Boy With Beautiful Blue Eyes.I Didn't See Matthew Ask Dani If She Wants To Be His Girlfriend. That Immature Needs To Grow Up And Move On. bitch-slapped
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side Empty Re: Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 am

I'd love to see the Ford boys ganging up to put Matthew in his place. I liked him for awhile but have lost interest in him. Besides, he gave destiny the same treatment Dani gave him, so he really is one to talk. Then again, he's Nora's son, so of course there are two sets of rules and he an do what he wants, but go after those who do the same thing. He truly is Nora's son - UGH!
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am

For clint to say that nate had it coming makes him pathetic and matt even more pathetic. matt almost caused nate's death. he never asked her to officially to be his girl. just because nora made clint look like a fool,he's now using matt to indirectly get back at Bo. Matt is fast becoming the new cole,spoiled,entitled & totally unlikeable.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah - Clint is back on my bad list for saying that. Matthew seems to have forgotten that his jealousy almost got Nate, Dani, James, Starr and Todd killed. All that crap about what Nate did to him, when he treated Destiny like dirt? UGH!

Matthew really is becoming the new Cole but look who his Mom is. Nora will make up excuses for him, same as she does Cole. I'm sure she'd say Matthew sending a psycho after Nate was justified. She tried to get a cold-blooded would-be second-time around attempted murderer off with nothing more than a pat on the head and a caution to be a good little boy. Nora and Matt both make me sick and Clint, too. Bo should just dump Nora, let Clint have her, and move on with Inez. He's too good for Nora. Clint is more Nora's style - corrupt and not caring who gets hurt, so long as he gets what he wants.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Matthew Buchanon Is Jessica And Natalie's Cousin, What Did You Expect.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 am

Matthew Is Way Out Of Control, His Dark Side 672400 Yes...Welcome Matthew to the darkside I baked some lovely peanutbutter cookies with hersey kisses on top just for you.
    Matthew is Nora and Bo's son so the fact that Matthew is a petty vindictive weasle is Matthew expressing his true self.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Very true, Sue - lol! It really does fit with him, given who his parents, and in particular his Mom, are.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:25 pm

I really wished Nate had slapped that kid today. I am so sick of his rotten behind. Now make me regret I even felt sorry for him when they were picking on him last year.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Matthew really does seem to be getting worse and worse! I wanted Nate to slap him, too, but Nate proved he was the bigger man by not giving in. Matthew came off looking like a petty child. Nora is coming out more and more in him.

He really is a pathetic little whelp, taunting Nate and then faking an injury. He's just the kind of player most good coaches hate to have on the team. I jsut hope the coach wises up and either doesn't let him on the team or benches him for these stunts he's pulling. What a baby! It's a good thing that Destiny is a much better sport then him, given he did the exact same thing to Destiny that Dani did to him.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 am

This "dark side" is too darn contrived.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:30 pm

HE aint Anakin,more like Jar-Jar Binks!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:19 pm

LOL - Jar Jar Binks didn't go around assaulting people and attacking them, though. I'd say Rex is like Jar Jar Binks - a bumbling, annoying idiot, but Matthew is like one of Darth Vader's hirelings - a bully who abuses his position, going on about who his parents are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:52 am