CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty! Empty Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 am

Well - I still despise Cole, but I found today that I actually didn't mind Marty when she was with Hannah, and I kinda like Hannah. Cole disgusts me and I still find him totally repulsive, but today, Marty was actually watchable. When she's not being an arrogant, condescending bitch, the way she was with John... well - I guess the John influence is wearing off. I still don't like her, but I can at least watch her without cringing, or could today. Not that I expect it to last, but maybe it will, if she stays out of John's orbit.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty! Empty Re: Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty!

Post by aublack40 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:31 am

i'm sorry she and the writers have been milking her tragedy for 20 yrs. any sympathy she had is now gone thanks to her enabling self-righteous attitude toward her son.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty! Empty Re: Another miracle - I can also stomach Marty!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 am

Ph - I still hate her and her self-righteous attitude and her inability to realize that her son is a seriously disturbed, violent person in need of help, but today with Hannah, I didn't find myself cringing and wanting to gag. I was actually able to watch her scenes, even though I still can't stand her.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Sleep Inducing yeah right
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I like Marty and now especially since she is not with John anymore. Her son on the other hand is something else.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Cole is a total right off. I'm not at the point of liking Marty - too many bad memories of her arrogance and her self-entitlement - but if things keep up the way they were the other day, and she stays away from John, I'll be able to keep tolerating her. I can't forget her arrogance in expecting Todd to drop the characters against her unrepentant wanna-be murderer son. She wanted Todd thrown in jail for pushing her down the stairs, but wanted him to let Cole go free when it took four guys to pull Cole off or he'd have murdered Todd? It's that attitude that makes me hate Marty most of the time. I might actually be able to like her if she wakes up and gets her cretin son the help he needs, rather than going along with John and Marty and making excuses for the violent, out-of-control sociopath.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

co-signs clapping

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 pm