CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

It's a miracle! I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

It's a miracle!  I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi Empty It's a miracle! I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:21 am

Today, when watching Rex and Kelly, I realized that I can actually tolerate Rex hen he's not with Gigi. I resisted my urge to instantly FF the second I saw him, and didn't find him so bad. Of course the second Gigi entered the room, I was cringing and reaching for the FF button. When Rex is with Kelly, he's the way I remember him from the pre-Gig, pre-forgery and criminal activities. He's just a bumbling idiot. The whole Sam thing with Rex faking Sam's death and handing Todd that death certificate - Todd and Vange in the elevator - letting the Mannings mourn a child who wasn't dead - that was when Rex stopped being just a bumbling idiot and that's when I started hating him. His arrogance and lack of remorse was disturbing but when Gigi entered the picture, it got WAY worse. I grew to hate Gigi very quickly, despise her, and pairing her with Rex left me despising them both. Lately, though, I haven't Rex so bad, as long as he's away from Gigi.

I'll never really like Rex, but if they put him with Kelly, or at least get him out of Gig's immediate orbit, I think I could get to the point of tolerating him the way i used to several years ago.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

It's a miracle!  I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi Empty Re: It's a miracle! I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi

Post by aublack40 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 am

maybe FF is on the way out & tptb are going with a rex/kelly pairing
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

It's a miracle!  I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi Empty Re: It's a miracle! I can actually tolerate Rex away from Gigi

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:35 am

I really hope so! TPTB have to realize what a huge failure Gex has been, despite their being pimped and propped and given massive amounts of airtime. I can't stand Gigi! Just the sight of her makes me cringe and hearing her whiny voice - UGH! TPTB seem to love her, but pairing her with Rex has REALLY hurt him!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:20 am

I never understand the "tolerating Rex away from Gigi" thing. All of his worst work has been when he was away from Gigi.(ie doing a mother and daughter, keeping Todd from his son, sleeping with Stripper Barbie, his childish antics with Kelly) Sorry but Gigi is the one and only thing making Rex tolerable. If Balsco breaks up, just send Rex off a cliff cause he's useless without her.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I don't want to tolorate him. Never have liked him because he is so overrated. His facial expression while trying to act turn me off completely.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 pm

True - lol - maybe it's best he stay with Gigi! Gigi is one of the characters I most hate and as long as Rex is with her, I won't have to bother with him. I was just surprised that I could actually tolerate him when he was away from Gigi and with Kelly. I still hate him, though, but at least I might be able to watch him if they split up Gex.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm

I Want Todd To Get Revenge On Rex For Giving Him A Fake Death Certificate And Saying His Son Is Dead. twisted
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah - I still want Rex to pay for that. It would be one thing if he actually felt remorse given that he almost got Todd killed, but the fact that he doesn't regret his crime and how not only did he almost get Todd killed, but Sam and Michael, too... yeah - I want him to pay. Until he does, I'll never like him and at most, will tolerate him on my screen, but only when he's away from Gigi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm