CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace? Empty Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:24 am

Just wondering if any of you have any of the contestants on any networking sites?

I do have a few. On FB, I have a few, including Lydia. It is so funny to see that she seems pretty self-indulgent on there. I won't delete her though, because it will be entertaining to see when she gets fewer and fewer comments under her status updates! She did post something about sending out Valentine Day cards to anyone who sent her an address. From things I have seen posted, it seems like she did not follow through with all of that.

One thing I give her credit for is that she usually does not delete negative comments under her status updates. I think I would if I was her!

Kevin is also on FB, and I think he seems like he is a very nice man. A while back he had posted something a status update about two cell phone companies, and it just so happened that I had just looked at a compare and contrast of the companies as I was cell shopping for my son. And so I copied and pasted the link for him, and he took the time to post a thank you on my FB page. So, I thought that was pretty cool of him to take the time to say thank you since it seems that so few people care to say thank you anymore for anything, celeb or not.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace? Empty Re: Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 am

I didn't care for either one of them on the show, mainly because Lydia was part of Club Jesse and Kevin was caught in between and ended up siding with Natalie, whom I did not like either.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace? Empty Re: Do you have any BB contestants as "friends" on FB, Twitter, Myspace?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Oh, I agree with you on Natalie. She was really an awful girl.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 am

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, I agree with you on Natalie. She was really an awful girl.

No one thought Jordan, the dumb blonde would outsmart and outwit Natalie and she did!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

True. But I never thought Nat was all that smart. I was shocked that others did not figure out about her age. I thought Casey had it figured, but then he seemed surprised after he was told when he was evicted.

Do you ever watch the Ross Matthews interviews of the evicted house guests? If not, check it out next season. He is so funny.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 am

RedBedroom wrote:True. But I never thought Nat was all that smart. I was shocked that others did not figure out about her age. I thought Casey had it figured, but then he seemed surprised after he was told when he was evicted.

Do you ever watch the Ross Matthews interviews of the evicted house guests? If not, check it out next season. He is so funny.

When Casey got evicted and Natalie started talking for Jesse and Casey called her Jesse's pitbull is when I started to dislike Natalie. She was pitiful, just like Chima riding on Jesse's coattails and then after riding on Kevin's tails. The best twist was when Jeff got the power to overthrow the HOH decision, that was great LOL.

No I never saw Ross Matthews, where do you see it on the web somewhere???\
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm

It is called the Inside Dish with Ross Matthews, but I just looked it up, and see that there is a segment saying it was the last ever. So, I am actually not sure what he is doing in the future, if anything with BB. But for last year, there are BB archives. Just google Inside Dish with Ross Matthews to see his BB interviews. The guy is just too darn funny.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:33 pm

RedBedroom wrote:It is called the Inside Dish with Ross Matthews, but I just looked it up, and see that there is a segment saying it was the last ever. So, I am actually not sure what he is doing in the future, if anything with BB. But for last year, there are BB archives. Just google Inside Dish with Ross Matthews to see his BB interviews. The guy is just too darn funny.

Ok. Didn't Marcellas and some other woman have an internet show on dishing BB??
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh, yeah, I think they did. I missed seeing any of that. I liked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 am