CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
femme fatale
Chris
8 posters

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Empty How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

Post by Chris Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

How many toasts before you're toasted?
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Empty Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

Post by femme fatale Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 am

Depends on what I'm drinking, but approx. 3-4.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Empty Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am

I'm guessing maybe four, but I'm not really a drinker so I don't remember how many it took the last time I got drunk becauase that was a while ago.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:42 am

RobbieFTW wrote:I'm guessing maybe four, but I'm not really a drinker so I don't remember how many it took the last time I got drunk becauase that was a while ago.

While I'll joke with NY about overindulging that's pretty much the same for me. It's been decades since I got so drunk that I did the technicolor yawn or thought, "I don't care about my shoes!". For a good long while now if I know I'm driving I won't even have one. I've known a few people who've gotten caught in the DUI web and no way I want to go through that. Doesn't mean I'm a teetotaller.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Probably 3-4. I don't drink much anymore, only socially and usually I don't get bombed.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:42 pm

About six. Takes more than a few to get me toasted.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

LOL, hehehe.......

It depend on what it is and how strong it is. Let me give you the three levels of drunkenness of Nystyle:

Twisted - Usually, this would take about 4-5 drinks. If they're mixed drinks that is and they're not watered down. Two screwdrivers, a Henny and Coke, a mojito, Long Island icea tea....all if they're made correctly, then I'll start to feel it. I'm talking, laughing and I still can remember everything. I might bump into something a little bit and that would be the only way you might could tell I'd been drinking. I still act normal.

Drunk - This is about 8 or 9. I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol so this would include a few shots. Patron is my favorite. Or Cuervo. Speech might get slurred a little bit, but you could still understand me. And I still remember everything. No blackouts, no getting sick, none of that. And I start laughing more. Mostly for no reason. I'm a happy drunk.

Sloushed - Anything after 11 or 12. I can down a whole bottle of Smirnoff or E&J by myself in one night. And usually when I'm sloushed, that's the case. I'd have to pace myself though. Don't wanna end up with alcohol poisoning. I'm FUCKED up at this point. Don't ask me nothing cause I will give you a bullshit answer. I might be staggering. And pretty much might pass out and won't remember much about the previous night, except for bits and pieces.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm

About five

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:46 pm