CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJFan4Ever
Forgiveness Man
stavdash
7 posters

If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex)

stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex) Empty If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex)

Post by stavdash Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Would it bother you if the show gave JPL his exit papers? Myself, I would be thrilled if they finally retired Dennis the Menace. They cannot strike a match under this wet character.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex) Empty Re: If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex)

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Why get rid of him? Nobody else has a match under them either.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex) Empty Re: If they got rid of John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex)

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Not at all. I don't like Rex anymore but I'd REALLY want him to take his annoying girlfriend with him. Gigi is the one I REALLY can't stand. Rex is tolerable away from her, though I still don't like him, but with her, he's completely unbearable. I'd say to Rex, and hopefully Gigi, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Not at all. I don't like Rex anymore but I'd REALLY want him to take his annoying girlfriend with him. Gigi is the one I REALLY can't stand. Rex is tolerable away from her, though I still don't like him, but with her, he's completely unbearable. I'd say to Rex, and hopefully Gigi, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
    co-signs They both are useless and wasting airtime!
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am

rex was ford before ford was. seducer,schemer,liar and scumbag.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 am

I don't mind Rex but Gigi.........thats another story
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm

No offense but John-Paul makes weird facial expressions that is so annoying.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Not in the least. He has been a waste of time and space for a long time now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

I agree about the facial expressions. There's just something... well... no matter what the situation, I just can't take Rex seriously and the facial expressions are one of the big reasons. JPL acts like a big, goofy kid most of the time and seems so out of place with the 20's crowd on the show, when he and Gigi act more like teenagers.

BB is another actor that I just can't get into and I think that's part of the reason why I can't stand Cole, beyond the huge, border-line psychotic, jealous tendencies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 pm