CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL'

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL' Empty Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL'

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 am

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — With his on and off screen fiancé Farah Fath (Gigi Morasco) leaving "One Life to Live," fans have begun to speculate on John-Paul Lavoisier's status with the show as well. The actor, however, tries to put the rumors to rest by setting the record straight with Soap Opera Digest.

"I think [the powers that be] want me to go out with the show. I think I'll be there until the end," Lavoisier tells the magazine, despite recent speculation that he was leaving "One Life" this fall. The actor originated the role of Rex Balsom in 2002.

As for Gigi, Fath reveals in the same interview that, despite the fact that her character is about to become plant food after Rex makes a bargain with Clint (Jerry verDorn) to get her heart, that "I can't say that I'm 100% done with the show." Fath echoed those same sentiments earlier this month in an interview with Soap Opera Weekly.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4962-lavoisier-ill-be-there-until-the-end-of-oltl

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL' Empty Re: Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL'

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 am

Anybody see this great review of the Gigi character from one of the sites? FORGIVENESS MAN I love it.

As for JPL staying, I hope it's true if it means that AW stays as well. big grin But of course, I fully expect Raven to come out and call him a liar inbetween gloating about how she called TSJ leaving months ago. (And years ago too. FORGIVENESS MAN)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL' Empty Re: Lavoisier: 'I'll Be There Until the End' of 'OLTL'

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:Anybody see this great review of the Gigi character from one of the sites? FORGIVENESS MAN I love it.

As for JPL staying, I hope it's true if it means that AW stays as well. big grin But of course, I fully expect Raven to come out and call him a liar inbetween gloating about how she called TSJ leaving months ago. (And years ago too. FORGIVENESS MAN)

Ravenbeauty is full of horse manure she is very vague on what she says and then when something does happen she claims she told you about it months ago. She presents facts when they are publicly known.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:Anybody see this great review of the Gigi character from one of the sites? FORGIVENESS MAN I love it.

Ravenbeauty is full of horse manure she is very vague on what she says and then when something does happen she claims she told you about it months ago. She presents facts when they are publicly known.

But she predicted Gigi dying, and Chris leaving, and AMC/OLTL being cancled, and TSJ leaving, and all of this. (She also called Matthew surviving even though she said he was going to die first.) Remember, she ALWAYS puts her disclaimer up so it's never her fault when she's wrong. She's always correct until it doesn't happen, and if it doesn't happen, it's because they changed it. FORGIVENESS MAN Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

But she predicted Gigi dying, and Chris leaving, and AMC/OLTL being cancled, and TSJ leaving, and all of this. (She also called Matthew surviving even though she said he was going to die first.) Remember, she ALWAYS puts her disclaimer up so it's never her fault when she's wrong. She's always correct until it doesn't happen, and if it doesn't happen, it's because they changed it. FORGIVENESS MAN Razz

Pure guessing and speculation on her part.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:

Your Lil Bro should start a column. I called back when the bullying started that Gigi would walk into a trap for Shane that would possibly kill her. (Well, her or Sam.) And look, that is EXACTLY what happened. I also called that this would be a short term Joey and that Kelly would be quick to leave. I even called that Marty would be leaving months before anybody else did. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Your Lil Bro should start a column. I called back when the bullying started that Gigi would walk into a trap for Shane that would possibly kill her. (Well, her or Sam.) And look, that is EXACTLY what happened. I also called that this would be a short term Joey and that Kelly would be quick to leave. I even called that Marty would be leaving months before anybody else did. Razz

Yeah you should have your own column your predictions are more on the money then RB.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Yeah you should have your own column your predictions are more on the money then RB.
    I even called it that a prominent family was being phased out! FORGIVENESS MAN (Granted 2 of them were already announced as leaving but if Raven could do it, so can I! FORGIVENESS MAN)

Ready for this one? This'll blow your minds! Either TSJ or RH is going to be revealed to be a fraud when all is said and done! big grin You heard it here first. Razz (Of course, they might change their minds so don't come crying to me if they both somehow end up as the real Todd.)

And Shane's gonna want revenge on Jack. Mark my words. Expect Rex and Clint to warm towards each other sooner or later for the greater good. And don't be surprised if a certain Llanview resident gets a ghostly visit from a recently (or soon to be recently, depending on your view) Llanview lady.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

We lose Trevor St. John, but keep John-Paul Lavoisier. Whatta (soap) world.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Chris wrote:We lose Trevor St. John, but keep John-Paul Lavoisier. Whatta (soap) world.

Why can't we have both? FORGIVENESS MAN The Rex/Todd war could and should be good. Both have arguably wronged the other now, in very unnecessary ways. I think a Rex/Todd war could've been epic but now that we know where it's heading, it just looses all of it's luster.

I think the bigger wrong is that we lose ANYBODY who has been here more than 2 years and keep this RH guy who seems to use OLTL to collect a paycheck while he looks for something better to do. No offense to the guy but I think I finally see what "phoning it in" means. The guy seems totally lost.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:
    I even called it that a prominent family was being phased out! FORGIVENESS MAN (Granted 2 of them were already announced as leaving but if Raven could do it, so can I! FORGIVENESS MAN)

Ready for this one? This'll blow your minds! Either TSJ or RH is going to be revealed to be a fraud when all is said and done! big grin You heard it here first. Razz (Of course, they might change their minds so don't come crying to me if they both somehow end up as the real Todd.)

And Shane's gonna want revenge on Jack. Mark my words. Expect Rex and Clint to warm towards each other sooner or later for the greater good. And don't be surprised if a certain Llanview resident gets a ghostly visit from a recently (or soon to be recently, depending on your view) Llanview lady.

aw come on now some of those things I read already in spoilers, Gigi is coming back to haunt Jack as a ghost. I also read that eventually Clint and Rex are going to have some kind of reconciliation. As far as the two Todds why would they bring RH back if he isn't the "real" Todd and TSJ is out in a couple of months that much is obvious.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    aw come on now some of those things I read already in spoilers, Gigi is coming back to haunt Jack as a ghost. I also read that eventually Clint and Rex are going to have some kind of reconciliation. As far as the two Todds why would they bring RH back if he isn't the "real" Todd and TSJ is out in a couple of months that much is obvious.

heeheehee Exactly! big grin I can be just like Raven, can't I? Wink
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Chris wrote:We lose Trevor St. John, but keep John-Paul Lavoisier. Whatta (soap) world.

That's what I was thinking. JPL needs to go instead of TSJ
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

To me, it shows just how stupid TPTB are and why soaps are a dying genre. They care nothing about the fans and they let the best talent go.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 am

gingersnaps wrote:

That's what I was thinking. JPL needs to go instead of TSJ

Why can't RH go instead of JPL OR TSJ? FORGIVENESS MAN
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

heeheehee Exactly! big grin I can be just like Raven, can't I? Wink

You little cheater you!!!!! Trying to fool your big bro! bear hug I still like your predictions though.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 am

Tony Marino wrote:You little cheater you!!!!! Trying to fool your big bro! bear hug I still like your predictions though.

Tanks! FORGIVENESS MAN Razz But there was no cheating. I thought it was obvious that I was mocking the Raven spoilers. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 am

one of them I saw at SOC I think.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 am

One of what???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:32 pm