CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do you like out of town over night guests?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you like out of town over night guests? Empty Do you like out of town over night guests?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 am

This is a broad question....can range from someone you really want to see, or others who just need a place to crash to liking visitors of any element best when they get a hotel room.

I am a great hostess, and it has bit me in that ass because folks love to visit. for about 70% of them, I would rather them bedding down in a hotel room, and just hanging with them during the day with them heading to the hotel for the night.

What is your preference?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you like out of town over night guests? Empty Re: Do you like out of town over night guests?

Post by Chris Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 am

It depends on who it is, and how many are in the party. One or two people, I can accommodate. More than two, I prefer that they stay at a hotel, but I never suggest it. If they say they'd rather stay at a hotel, I'm very "understanding" about it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you like out of town over night guests? Empty Re: Do you like out of town over night guests?

Post by Tony Marino Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

It depends on who it is, if its a good friend then I don't mind once in awhile as long as they don't make a habit of it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 am

I don't mind folks crashing here for a few nights when they come on NY to visit. Hotels in this city are expensive. They just can't stay that damn long. Fortunately for me, they never do. A week or two, I can deal with. And I'm not the 'hostess' type. I don't get up and make breakfast for everybody or dinner for everybody or anything like that. My mom does that sometimes. Basically, you're on your own for shit like that at Hotel Nystyle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 am