CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJFan4Ever
Supernova
RedBedroom
7 posters

Do over night guests sleep in your bed?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do over night guests sleep in your bed? Empty Do over night guests sleep in your bed?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 am

And I don't mean those of a sexual variety!

I don't have a guest bedroom, so since my room has the queen bed, that is where they sleep. Never used to bug me up until a couple years ago. Now, it drives me batty.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do over night guests sleep in your bed? Empty Re: Do over night guests sleep in your bed?

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

When I was a kid my older sister and her daughter slept in it, now we stick the guests on the couch.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Do over night guests sleep in your bed? Empty Re: Do over night guests sleep in your bed?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:23 am

I just can't stick guests on the couch. For a couple reasons. First being, if it is a couple, I think that is rude because I just have one couch and one love seat. Second, if it is a single person, I don't want to have to be quiet in the morning while they sleep.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 am

Well usually the only overnight guests we get are my sister and 2 nephews, and we have a big, sectional couch so one sleeps on one end, the other sleeps on the other end, and somebody else sleeps in the recliner next to it, though the couch has two built in recliners too.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 am

Supernova wrote:Well usually the only overnight guests we get are my sister and 2 nephews, and we have a big, sectional couch so one sleeps on one end, the other sleeps on the other end, and somebody else sleeps in the recliner next to it, though the couch has two built in recliners too.

Well, if it is your sister, then that is intimate family anyway. I don't have siblings and my son's sister would never stay here anymore, now that she is an adult, given how close her mom lives to us.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 am

I don't get many overnight guests. My parents are fine on my futon and though I've offered them my bed, they don't want me to give it up.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Depends on who it is. I have a two bedroom apt that really only has one bedroom, which is mine. The other one is really small and I only use that room for storage. When my father came to visit me for like a month, I gave him my bed. When my mother comes up here in July to visit, I'll give her my bed too. My cousin and his girlfriend came, I gave them my bed. I don't mind. Most other folks get the couch. Or the air mattress.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm

If my mother-in-law ever stays the night, she gets our daughter's bed. Otherwise it's sofa city.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 pm

If not of the sexual variety, then nope....it's the extra room or couch for them.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 am

Depends on who they are but for the most part no. I have an extra room they can sleep in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 am