CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four Empty Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Normally I hate Eli, but I couldn't help smiling when he opened the door and Dani realized that he actually was alive. I thought we'd moved beyond DanYELLa, but apparently not. Wonder who she'll deal with things now. I have to admit I was impressed with John on Friday. He didn't immediately assault Todd and then slap cuffs on him and arrest him. He actually listened to what Todd had to say and seemed to believe him. Can't say I'm sorry to see Ross gone. He got what he deserves. It's a shame TPTB usually insist on writing John as an arrogant, law-breaking SOB who cares nothing for the law. If TPTB kept writing him the way they did on Friday, it would be a HUGE improvement and I might stop hating him as much as I do.

Really looking forward to Monday and seeing what happens with Dani and Eli and how that will all go down.

I wasn't that interested in the rest of the show, though the Ford bros were okay. NO interest in Echo and that storyline. I just don't like how she's being portrayed - such a... well - she comes off as really arrogant and skanky to me. She clearly doesn't are that Charlie is married.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four Empty Re: Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four

Post by aublack40 Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 am

wonder what would have happened if john didn't already know Eli was alive? dani went from i love you dad to i hate you murderer in lest than a day. i guess nevermind dad is next.when this is all over her and todd's relationship will be interesting.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four Empty Re: Eli/Dani/Todd/John - good show on Friday with those four

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 pm

I know, I didn't hate John as much Friday either. He has actually stopped coming after and blaming Todd for everything. Maybe someone is listening. And Dani, maybe now she will shut up her piehole and start to trusting Todd as Starr does.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:42 pm

If John didn't know about Eli, Todd would have been arrested, with John and Brody assaulting him seriously enough to require a hospital visit - typical for those two criminal thugs. They'd have violated Todd's rights and then Nora would have trumped up and manufactured charges to lay against him.

I can't wait to see Dani's reaction now that she knows Todd was telling the truth. She'll soon learn that she means nothing to Eli other than as a means to get Todd's money. Wonder what she'll say next time she sees Todd!
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:59 pm

I can't wait for Eli to die and for this storyline to wrap up!!!!!!!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah! I hope Eli suffers, though! I want him to have a slow, agonizing death, given all of the pain and destruction he's caused. I know it won't happen, though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:17 am