CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!! Empty Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Well - today is further proof that Trevor can make even the ones I hate the most actually tolerable. John wasn't the total, despicable, disgusting bastard that he usually is. He actually appeared human today. If TPTB keep this up, I might stop despising John so much! Of course I always hate Dorian when she's sharing scenes with Todd but that's because she's the biggest hypocrite on the show and the shrillness and absolutely bitchiness that is everything that Dorian is makes it hard for me to feel anything but loathing and disgust for her, even when she is sharing scenes with Todd.

Still, the scenes with John and Todd were really good today - John telling Todd not to think of the worst case scenario and Todd replying that it always happens to him, anyway. Of course we have John to blame for some of that. Sam would never have been endangered if John had manned up and told the truth, rather than covering up the kidnapping. Cole would be in jail is John and Nora had done their jobs, rather than try and get the psycho out with nothing more than a pat on the head, and so on. at least for today, I didn't despise John and feel like hurling the moment I saw him.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!! Empty Re: Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!!

Post by Tony Marino Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:06 pm

I hate Johnny no matter who he is with. I am surprised he didn't arrest Todd for killing the babysitter after all, Todd found the body first so Johnny could have claimed that Todd used a silencer in those few seconds he was in that room.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!! Empty Re: Proof that Trevor makes everyone better!!

Post by aublack40 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm

todd poured his heart over the situation with his kids. john was bearable because of all people todd gave him alot to consider pending fatherhood.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm

I am acutlly loving the writing as of late for a change. Seems someone finally got it right.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Trevor is a good actor, he makes those around him spark and come to life. Florencia also has the same effect,i consider them the best acting partners on Daytime T.V.!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 am