CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Chris
Nhaiyel
AtownPeep
7 posters

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Empty RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex

Post by AtownPeep Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 am

Speechless. jaw dropz

Despite his protests, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have bipolar. These crazy episodes of his are always crunk.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Empty Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 am

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 2hdp2dh
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Empty Re: RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex

Post by Chris Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 am

Raz B sounds as loony as a toon, however, I believe his allegations of sexual abuse involved in that whole camp. For years, he's been making these blunt charges, then will halfheartedly back off what he previously said -- as though he has been instructed to play it down -- only to reaffirm the same thing later. Between all that, and his taking explicit photos of himself, and posting them online, basically I think he's tortured and crying out for help.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm

And I say....................... RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 483750

Yeah, he needs some couch time. How unfortunate......and I believe Chris Stokes was molesting all of those boys.
    And pretty much stole their money in the process. Why doesn't someone investigate him?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 am

Nystyle709 wrote:And I say....................... RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 483750

Yeah, he needs some couch time. How unfortunate......and I believe Chris Stokes was molesting all of those boys.
    And pretty much stole their money in the process. Why doesn't someone investigate him?

RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex 35166
    Any grown man who makes pubescent teenage boys his only business (Gyrl was a front) is suspect. Especially if the boys....while under his leadership....take pictures like this:
    RazB says he and Marques Houston had sex Immature

Plus no-hit-wonder Quindon ("It's You That's On My Mind") said that Stokes used to make lewd gestures and ask him inappropriate questions about masturbation....and instruct Marques to kiss and fondle him. Sonya said he had the chance to manage Brandy just before she came out, but opted instead to go with Immature. Hmmmm. Wonder why....

Dude is a kiddy perv.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 pm

^^^^ For real. Everybody was hellbent on R. Kelly.......Chris Stokes should've been in the mix too. Good thing the boy LDB replaced in the original Immature, his mother got him out quickly.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm

I've never even heard of these two people.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 am

Raz unleashes more dirty little secrets from the B2K closet.

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 am

Wow.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 am

Chris wrote:Raz unleashes more dirty little secrets from the B2K closet.

Jesus. And I believe him, even though he's bat shit. Somebody help this poor child.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

I think that guy needs help. I believe him but he's so clearly mindfucked over the whole thing that I wouldn't be surprised if wound up arrested for trying to buy drugs from an undercover pusher.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:41 am