CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do I ever HATE MArty!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Do I ever HATE MArty! Empty Do I ever HATE MArty!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 am

Marty is such a total and absolute idiot - the way she was ranting on to Natalie - talk about unprofessional. I really don't know how she keeps her license, but I'm sure it's in the same way that Nora keeps hers and John keeps his badge. Marty makes me SICK - hearing her rant on and screech at Natalie - UGH! I don't like Natalie - haven't liked her since she got together with John - but I hate Marty even more. There really is no way she should still be allowed to practice.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Do I ever HATE MArty! Empty Re: Do I ever HATE MArty!

Post by aublack40 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 pm

both make me sick,when did natalie become a detective grilling greg and then marty marty is so used to john as personal policeman its ridiculous why wasn't she informed sooner. natalie is sticking her nose where usally doesn't belong.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I have to problem with Marty, Natalie is something else though. The only thing I have against Marty is she has seen that her son get the therapy he need for his rage.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Marty is such a total and absolute idiot - the way she was ranting on to Natalie - talk about unprofessional. I really don't know how she keeps her license, but I'm sure it's in the same way that Nora keeps hers and John keeps his badge. Marty makes me SICK - hearing her rant on and screech at Natalie - UGH! I don't like Natalie - haven't liked her since she got together with John - but I hate Marty even more. There really is no way she should still be allowed to practice.

I blame the writing, SH is a fine actress and the writers have dumbed her down to practically an idiot. Nothing can redeem Natalie in my eyes, she is just a total waste on the show.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah - I hate Natalie only slightly less than Marty right now. I blame TPTB, too, because SH's scenes with TSJ show how great she can be, but the writing makes her so dumb. Pairing her with John really was the death of the character, just as it is with Nat now. They really need to have Todd and John dump the women and get together. TSJ has chemistry with EVERYONE and ME only seems to have chemistry with Todd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:09 pm