CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+16
Cheaps
CeCe
tmontyb
Nhaiyel
Jason B.
JM130ELM
GrayWolf
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
femme fatale
Nystyle709
Marc™
AtownPeep
Chris
RobbieFTW
SkwirtB
20 posters

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty New Song: Jennifer Lopez – ‘Hypnotico’

Post by Marc™ Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 am

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Jenniferlopez7

Jennifer Lopez obviously has a RedOne fetish. Yet another song produced by the hit-maker has surfaced from the entertainer’s upcoming ‘Love?’ LP, this time entitled ‘Hypnotico’.

The record was actually written by Lady GaGa and will appear on the collection which hits stores on May 3rd. Give the song a listen below:

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread

Post by Cheaps Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 am

stopped listening at 5 sec..
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

Lady GaGa and RedOne are the worst songwriters of the past ten years. This is horrible.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Who told her to start singing again? If she ain't gonna hook up with Ja Rule then she need to let it go.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony divorce

Post by AtownPeep Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony call it quits
    By Olivia Barker, USA TODAY

J.Lo is solo again.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, a superstar couple who turned their personal union into a veritable professional brand, announced Friday that they are ending their seven-year marriage.

In a statement to The Associated Press from Lopez's publicist, the pair called the move to end their marriage a "very difficult decision."

They said they have come to an "amicable decision" on all matters and asked for privacy.

It's Lopez's third marriage, Anthony's second. The couple are parents to 3-year-old twins, Max and Emme.

Lopez's last public appearance was at Saturday's BAFTA event in Los Angeles with Prince William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Tongues wagged when the singer/actress/American Idol judge turned up with her mother instead of her husband.

The split comes as a surprise to celebrity watchers. As recently as March, Lopez, 41, told USA TODAY that she and Anthony, 42, "challenge each other in a way that only the two of us could.It's awesome."

Last month, Anthony joked with USA TODAY about the cheeky rapport he and Lopez share with his Hawthorne co-star Jada Pinkett Smith and her husband, Will Smith. And in February, a grinning Lopez told E! Online, in front of her husband, that more kids were likely in the cards: "I think Marc would like to have more kids. We talk about it."

No doubt fans will be combing the lyrics of her latest album, Love?, for clues. (Sample lyric: "I was down for the count, feeling like I've come to the end.") Still, she told USA TODAY in March, "This is not a negative album in any way. It's really a great dance-pop-urban album that talks about all of the different facets of love in all its glory and all its pain."

Last year, Lopez told USA TODAY that the record "is such a big thing for me. The whole examination of love and what that is, the state of that today, I just feel the dialogue for that needs to be open. That's kind of a little bit of my goal with this record."

Back then, she talked about forging a professional identity separate from her husband, after being nearly inseparable from him for the past five years

"The first two years we were kind of in wedded bliss. The third and fourth year, we just did everything together. He produced my album. We did the movie. We went on tour. We had the babies. We just got to the point, after the babies were born, when we realized that he has a responsibility to his fans and I have a responsibility to my fans," she says. "We still are two individual entities and artists, and we have to go off and do our things again."

Contributing: Donna Freydkin, Bill Keveney, Bryan Alexander, Associated Press

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2011-07-15-jennifer-lopez-mark-anthony-divorce_n.htm
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Wonder if she'll marry for a 4th time.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by AtownPeep Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm

On the for real, it lasted much longer than I would have predicted. Jennifer seems to love playing the new bride, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's engaged again very soon.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 am

Why am I not surprised?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Why am I not surprised?

don't think anybody is.. like Atownpeep said, lasted longer than most thought.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 am

Their marriage lasted seven years (that's like fifty in JLo time.)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am

Who really knows what happened with those two. I say if your unhappy in a marriage its best to just get out.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:28 am

I bet Puff dabbed some cologne on his nuts after reading about the split.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 am

Marc™ wrote:I bet Puff dabbed some cologne on his nuts after reading about the split.

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 954338

But he's with Cassie now.....you think he's still thinking about J-Lo after she basically sold him out?
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if she's engaged again this time next year.
    Jennifer is one of those women that can't be single.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 am

Yeah - I wouldn't be surprised either, femme.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 am

It's my understanding that Marc has a drug program, and is allegedly physically abusive and a habitual womanizer. They were basically a lower key Whitney and Bobby, staying together for appearance sake.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:It's my understanding that Marc has a drug program, and is allegedly physically abusive and a habitual womanizer. They were basically a lower key Whitney and Bobby, staying together for appearance sake.

That's right... wasn't there a blind item thread here talkin about an abusive couple that was on the verge of breaking up... the posts that replied were thinking it was Marc Anthony and J lo?
    FranklinsMuse
    FranklinsMuse
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by FranklinsMuse Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Why am I not surprised?

co-signs
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Are Jennifer Lopez and Diddy Back Together?

Post by AtownPeep Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Are Jennifer Lopez and Diddy Back Together?
    Posted Jul 29th 2011 10:42AM by Contessa Gayles

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Jennifer-lopez-diddy-304-72611

Only two weeks after announcing her split from husband of seven years, Marc Anthony, rumor has it that Jennifer Lopez is attempting to rekindle her romance with Sean "Diddy" Combs.

According to BET, anonymous sources from both J.Lo and Diddy's camps have shed some light on the reports.

Diddy's source told BET that Jennifer is "the love of his life" and his "fantasy girl," but the source fears that the reunion will end badly for Diddy, who was already dumped at the time when he "needed Jennifer the most."

The source allegedly also admits that the public shouldn't be surprised if Lopez and Combs walk a red carpet together very soon.

Lopez, 42, and Combs, 41, shared a high-profile, two-and-a-half year relationship in the '90s, which ended shortly after Diddy was put on trial for weapons charges after a 1999 shooting at a New York City night club.

Diddy was later acquitted of the charges, but the stress of the trial proved too much for the relationship to withstand.

The source from Jen's side put in her two cents saying, "Puff wouldn't be my first choice for her, but then again he was always very supportive of her sex symbol image and never got mad when she wore sexy clothes. He actually encouraged it."

There have also been eye witness reports that the exes were spotted together in New York City this week.

http://www.theboombox.com/2011/07/29/jennifer-lopez-diddy-back-together/
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:43 pm

She can do MUCH better!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:08 am

LOL, Diddy would be a fool. Go back to the woman that dumped you for her career? Crazy. What happened to Cassie?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 pm

The first time they were together, it seemed like it they were both getting something out of it. She was trying to establish a music career, and he – at the time – was a power broker in the music industry. In the meantime, since she was already famous and so good looking, he could use her as his trophy girlfriend for publicity.

Today, neither are at the top of their game anymore, or are as generally 'exciting' as they were back then; so I don't know what they'd get out of getting back together now.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:48 am

I don't see the point. Didn't Jay-Z and Beyonce basically replace them as "that" couple?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

The 'Jennifer Lopez' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Jennifer Lopez - "Papi" (New Video Premiere Today)

Post by Marc™ Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 am