CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Halloween with the Addams Family (1977)

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween with the Addams Family (1977) Empty Halloween with the Addams Family (1977)

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:52 am

So it's a safe bet very few if any people here have seen this TV movie, but I'll bring it up anyway.

I LOVE Halloween with the Addams Family, we watch it every year. of course they quit showing it on TV about 10 years ago, so we had to get the tape, but it's better on the tape because when it aired on TBS they cut out several scenes, though it was still good without them, it's not like TV today where they cut out vital parts and just leave you hanging.

Anyway, the Addams Family is getting ready for Halloween, and it's only family this year, so Gomez's brother, Poncho, is there, and soon the whole house is full of Addamses in costume as they await the arrival of Cousin Shy, a spirit who carves pumpkins and leaves presents for the good boys and girls. What they are unaware of is that a bunch of thieves have sneaked into the party claiming to be relatives, and they think all this talk of Cousin Shy is some kind of code in relation to where the money and jewelry are. Lurch is hunting for pterodatcyls, and the grandmother (Mother Frump, not the white haired Grandmama) is putting together a broom recipe to fly that night.

It's a great movie and I highly recommend it to anybody, and it's interesting because you get to see Wednesday and Pugsly grown up, and then they have Wednesday and Pugsly junior too who are very cute, and Cousin Itt has gotten himself a curly perm apparently. LOL!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Halloween with the Addams Family (1977) Empty Re: Halloween with the Addams Family (1977)

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 am

Never saw it, I guess you recommend it? Ill see if I can find it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween with the Addams Family (1977) Empty Re: Halloween with the Addams Family (1977)

Post by Supernova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 am

I recommend it very much, it's very funny, especially when one of the would-be thieves reports back to headquarters after encountering the Addamses, and their servants Thing and Lady Fingers, and their man eating plant, and Wednesday playing her piccolo. It is SO funny, I used to laugh myself sick every time he tried to explain that.

It can usually be found on Amazon, last I checked it was selling for $6 on there.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Im going out today to some stores I will see if one might have it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:00 pm