CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Guys, don't you sometimes wish...

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Guys, don't you sometimes wish... Empty Guys, don't you sometimes wish...

Post by Chris Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 pm

that your bed had a urinal in the mattress so that you could position your third leg right there and urinate, as opposed to having to get up six times because you foolishly drank a tall glass of water before you laid down?

Has this invention been created yet?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Guys, don't you sometimes wish... Empty Re: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 pm

A bed with a urinal? Sounds like a time saver. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Funny you should mention that, when I was in bed with the cast on my leg, I had one of those plastic urinals bottles so that if I had to go in the middle of the night I would not have to get up on crutches and head to the bathroom. It was a lifesaver! Thats a good idea for an invention Chris, I would get one!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Chris wrote:that your bed had a urinal in the mattress so that you could position your third leg right there and urinate, as opposed to having to get up six times because you foolishly drank a tall glass of water before you laid down?

I'm not saying this wouldn't be a best seller but personally I don't shit where I eat and I don't want to piss where I sleep. :biggrin:
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Chris wrote:that your bed had a urinal in the mattress so that you could position your third leg right there and urinate, as opposed to having to get up six times because you foolishly drank a tall glass of water before you laid down?

As bloody brilliant an idea it is, I'm not imagining this being too easy to commercially market.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am