CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite Empty Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 am

Since you have been watching OLTL what has been your favorite story line(s and not so favorite?

My favorites were:

The Old west when Clint went back to the 1800's
    Eterna The city under Llantano Mountain
    Tina going over the Falls in Argentina which brought us Gabrielle
    Viki's Trip to Heaven

Anything with Andrea Evans as Tina

Disliked:

Mitch's Return
    The Santi Storyling
    Victor Lord Resurrected from the dead 2003
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite Empty Re: Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite

Post by tandmfan Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:09 pm

My favorite OLTL story lines have been:
    1. Marty's rape trial
    2. Victoria's DID
    3. Jessica's DID
    4. Todd is revealed to be a Lord

Least favorite story lines:
    1. The Santi story line
    2. Victor Lord alive and needing a new heart.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite Empty Re: Your Favorite OLTL Storyline and Not so Favorite

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

tandmfan wrote:My favorite OLTL story lines have been:
    1. Marty's rape trial
    2. Victoria's DID
    3. Jessica's DID
    4. Todd is revealed to be a Lord

Least favorite story lines:
    1. The Santi story line
    2. Victor Lord alive and needing a new heart.

Yes!!! The DID storylines were the best, I liked Viki's last bout when she locked Dorian in the glass room, that was great soap watching!

Last edited by Tony Marino on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm

My favorites were: Billy Douglas/Andrew Carpenter homophobia s/l...Marty's rape trial...Dorian vs. Viki & Slone (when RS came back to the show)...the death of Georgie Phillips...Nora/Lindsay/Troy...Walker revealed as Todd...the very first Tess storyline.

My least favorites were: Men of 21...the killer fly virus...Dorian killing Jessica's baby...anything Jen Rappaport related...Tarty...and Mitch's latest return.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 am

TSJToddFan wrote:My favorites were: Billy Douglas/Andrew Carpenter homophobia s/l...Marty's rape trial...Dorian vs. Viki & Slone (when RS came back to the show)...the death of Georgie Phillips...Nora/Lindsay/Troy...Walker revealed as Todd...the very first Tess storyline.

My least favorites were: Men of 21...the killer fly virus...Dorian killing Jessica's baby...anything Jen Rappaport related...Tarty...and Mitch's latest return.

I liked the Billy Douglas/Andrew Carpenter storyline as well, that was one of the most compelling storylines in the history of OLTL.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:43 am

One of my favorite story's was Lindsay's jailbreak. I also enjoyed the courtship of Jake and Megan...and Megan's death (heartbreaking as it was.)
    My least favorite stories were the Ian/Maggie twin story... "1968" .... and Sarah Gordon's murder trial, when they thought she killed Carlo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 am