CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract Empty Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract

Post by Chris Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:30 pm

OLTL Hunk Gets A Deal!

Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract Plattcrop

Just days after ONE LIFE TO LIVE's Sean Ringgold (Shaun) signed a deal with ABC, the soap has announced that Lenny Platt (Nate) has been upped to a contract player as well! Platt made his OLTL debut in April as a cast member of Starr X'd Lovers: The Musical. Nate quickly became romantically involved with Danielle and soon after, learned that he was a Ford brother."I was brought on for the musical episodes. When I found out that I was going to be kept on and this storyline was going to be developing, I was excited as an actor because I usually tend to gravitate toward more dark material," Platt tells Soaps In Depth."I really found it interesting that we had this criminal background andour father was this terrible person and that's the reason I left town,because my mother was in fear of her life. These dramatic elements, as an actor, I really could grab on to. Not that the musical wasn't fun,but I was really excited to get down to what I, as an actor, am more interested in and what appeals to me."
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract Empty Re: Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Cool, I like Nate.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract Empty Re: Lenny Platt (Nate) has been put on contract

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Not surprised. Don't like this much since it means less Matthew. I wish he'd get Ford's contract. Razz
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 pm

lets hope they let dani and nate remain teens and not a boring couple like cole and starr.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:31 am

Oh good! I like Nate. I hope Dani sees Matthew for the pathetic whelp that he is and that she finds out how his own jealousy put her in danger from Eli. Also want her to know the scum that he is. Someone needs to put that brat in his place and teach him a thing or two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:35 am