CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Actress renews contract

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Actress renews contract Empty Actress renews contract

Post by Chris Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

This should please the hordes of Nora fans here!

Actress renews contract HillaryBSmithS2008
    Hillary B. Smith
    — ABC
    New Deal For OLTL's Nora
    Soap Opera Digest has learned that Hillary B. Smith (Nora) has negotiated another contract to stay on ONE LIFE TO LIVE,which has been her daytime home since 1992. Smith made headlines in early 2006 when she signed a one-year extension with the show, giving OLTL more time to prove a "real interest in writing for Nora." Much to fans' delight, she later signed a four-year deal that went into effect January 2007, and is now sticking around for more!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Actress renews contract Empty Re: Actress renews contract

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

There was a time when I loved Nora. Now I just feel bad for Hilary having to play such a pathetic character. Nora hasn't been the same since she woke up from that coma. There's an interesting Nora spoiler coming up, though, which might lessen my hatred of her, depending on how she reacts. All I see now is one of the biggest hypocrites in Llanview - a criminal who abuses her position and plays favourites and is incapable of remaining unbiased and professional.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:17 am