CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ever Been Accused of Stealing?

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Ever Been Accused of Stealing? Empty Ever Been Accused of Stealing?

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Has anyone ever accused you of taking something when you didn't? When I was in hs, a friend of a friend of mine bought a Grand Theft Auto 3 game for his PS2. Me and my friend go over his house and we're playing it for hours. I said I wanted the game and was gonna get it as soon as I could. So we're playing and playing. Then it's time for me to leave. I put on my coat, zip up and am about to leave and he looks at me and my coat and suspiciously says "Why did you zip up like that?" I say "like what?" Then he accuses me of having the game inside my coat and wants to open it. At first I laughed and refused. My friend is looking at the whole thing not knowing what to think. Finally he looks over at the table and says "your game is over there". His friend has a "Oh my bad" reaction, but wasn't all that sorry for accusing me. I walked out of there yelling out a loud, bassy "FUCK YOU!"

Has this ever happened to you, being accused of stealing?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Ever Been Accused of Stealing? Empty Re: Ever Been Accused of Stealing?

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Not me, my brother was once, but that was total Bullshit and the guy who made up that story either quit or got fired afterwards.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Robbie, that is awful. Like he couldn't check for the game before he said that.

But, to answer your question, yeah, I was and it really pissed me off. For about a year, in my single days, there was a guy who would on occasion come to my apartment after the bars closed. Ya know, to "watch a movie"...

Well, one day his buddy told me that the guy had lost a cuff link and he was sure it was at my place and I was choosing not to give it back. And the buddy brought it up more than once. As if I would just keep a found item like that.

I don't know if the friend was more the one who was sure I kept it, or the guy. Because the guy denied being worried about it. But I really disliked that anyone would think that I am going to keep something that wasn't mine.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Yeah, sort of. Once I went into this Chinese hair goods shop at the mall, looking for a bandanna but they didn't have the one I specifically wanted. I had a feeling if I left without buying something, they would probably assume that I stole something....but whatever....wasn't about to buy a pack of gum just to prove I wasn't a thief.

So I get about 5 or 6 yards outside the store and not surprisingly the little old cashier bitch comes out and nervously yells out in her accent "Was there something you needed?" This irritated the fuck out of me. This ho didn't bother to ask when I was INSIDE the store, but because I left without paying for something, all the sudden she wants to offer customer service. I just casually turned around and yelled "No bitch, I ain't steal none of your cheap shit" and kept on walking.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Not exactly but I have a semi funny story.

When I was 11, my friend lived next door and so I'd go over there quite a bit to play. One day I went and came home and a short time after, her older sister knocks on my door and (in front of my parents) asks me if I took the 10 dollar bill that was sitting on their table. I said no. My mom looks at me and says "You better not have." My friends sister leaves and my mom starts grilling me about the missing money. The reason was because a few days/weeks earlier I actually DID steal my sisters shirt & hid it in my room. When I was found out, I was grounded. So my mom wasn't really trusting me lately because of that. She goes into the closet and was gonna look through my coat. I was REALLY in trouble now because earlier that day my grandfather had given me a $10 that I stuck in my coat. I KNEW that she wouldn't believe me when she found it. So I'm really scared right now. Luckily before she could rummage through my coat, my friends sister comes knocking on the door and says "I found it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:21 am