CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
JeanMerc82
Crazy4Gaga
6 posters

Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause....

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause.... Empty Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause....

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 pm

well, simply put. Cole is GONE!!!, this calls for a celebration don't yah say?! PARTY PARTY everyone drama cool dance Three things to celebrate: Tea being alive, TSJ's continous beautiful smiling face this week, and FINALLY the end of Sole!
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause.... Empty Re: Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause....

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 pm

cheers (rah) :biggrin: cool
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause.... Empty Re: Do we get an invitation to TnT's party?! Cause....

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 am

What awesome reasons to celebrate! ThiI know it won't last but I"M going to enjoy it while it can. I hope Starr doesn't mourn of sniveling Coal for lonng. She deserves better than that pathetic, violent, out of control, unrepentant, heartless, drug addicted murderer.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah!!! That is what I will be celebrating. He is not gone yet because he has to be sentenced but I will be celebrating his leaving.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm

cool dance cool dance cool dance Wahoooooooo! Can we begin an hourly countdown until Dweep Cole is gone, gone, gone. Ding Dong the coal is gone, the wicked coal is gone.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm

I can't wait until this party episode airs. They were throwing it up something big yesterday. Hope it lives up to the hype. You know something's gotta pop off if Clint, No, Bo, Rex and Dorian are all gonna RSVP to a party Todd's throwing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 pm

I LOVE that judge for holding Cole accountable for his actions and showing Nora for the hypocrite she is. Too bad Cole is incapable of controlling his temper or the judge might have listened but given that he almost killed a man only a few short months ago, and his history of violence and lack of remorse (too bad the judge didn't know that Cole has TWO previous murder attempts and that the cops have covered for him for years), it's amazing that he only got 10 years. I really hope that he's not out in 5. Llanview really is the place to commit crimes, though!
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Todd Today: I'm not sorry that Eli's dead,but i am glad that cole's out of starr's life!
    thank you todd,party on!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:16 am