CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date? Empty Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Did someone have a poor reaction to your, "no" when they asked you out for a date.

One time a guy I knew for a while asked me out and when I said I wasn't interested he was really pissed and insinuated I lead him on, which I had not.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date? Empty Re: Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date?

Post by Shale Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh yeah, happens to me at least once or twice a week. d-oh!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date? Empty Re: Has anyone ever gotten mad at or mean to you when you refused their invitation for a date?

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm

This question is meant for others.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Not for a date, only when I've turned them down for some cutty.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Cheaps wrote:Not for a date, only when I've turned them down for some cutty.

LOL. She said cutty. But to answer the question, no....I haven't had anyone get particularly upset when I refused a date.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:04 am