CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story Empty Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

I was on a general message board on IMDb this morning, and was pretty shocked to read this. Granted, it was a while ago, but since some of us are IMDb users, I had to share.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/shrewsbury/local_news/x1396978363

Here is the follow up with his sentencing info:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/shrewsbury/news/x775337634
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story Empty Re: Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 am

Isn't that some crazy shit? Given all the trolls on that site, I am surprised somebody (thankfully) took it to the authorities. He had to have spewed some pretty freaky shit to raise red flags on that site, given all the trolls.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story Empty Re: Old news, but I had to post this cyber weirdo story

Post by Supernova Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm

I come from the IMDb, I don't recall right off hand if I ever saw any posts by this nut on there. Geez, I'm with you, I'd have taken it all as just the ramblings of another troll, like the ones who sent me PMs threatening to cut my stomach up with razors, I used to get those kinds of things at least once a month, along with several other people.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

So, he should have been out of jail by now. Hope he got his head on str8 in the meantime.

Question is, what can we do about ppl like that. There were probably lots of red flags from the Columbine murderers as well - but it is not a crime to write crazy stuff, just doing it. Luckily, he violated firearms laws that were used to keep this danger in a cage for at least a year.

This however was triggered by real or perceived bullying in HS and that is about the only thing we can control. School officials and law enforcement need to take bullying really seriously since Columbine and other tragedies. None of that "let the kids work it out" bullshit we grew up with, no more of the ppl in charge of our kids pretending not to see.

We need to actively curtail the terrorism that some kids have to endure in HS and take the bullies to task. Not suspension or even expulsion but incarceration for assault or battery. Our schools should be a place of learning - not a war zone or torture chamber. After all, the nerds, weaklings and outcasts have shown they do have ways of striking back. That is some serious shit.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm

So, he should have been out of jail by now. Hope he got his head on str8 in the meantime.

I hope so too. Hopefully incarceration did not make him worse. Because that is a real possibility.

Last edited by RedBedroom on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Maybe he was publicly admitting his hate so that he WOULD be caught before he did anything. This lunatic belongs in the psych house for at least 10 years of intense therapy.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 pm

And in a case like his, I'd recommend electroshock as well.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Maybe he was publicly admitting his hate so that he WOULD be caught before he did anything.

That is a good point, Tony. You mention therapy too. I wonder if anything was made available to him while in jail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm