CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
ForeverJash
6 posters

Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian)

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian) Empty Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian)

Post by ForeverJash Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Cristian sucks. He is the BORING character on the show (and is played by the worse actor). I don't wanna see a Cris/Jessica redux. They sucked the 1st time and will again. I really hope this is only a temp. thing.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian) Empty Re: Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian)

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

ForeverJash wrote:Cristian sucks. He is the BORING character on the show (and is played by the worse actor). I don't wanna see a Cris/Jessica redux. They sucked the 1st time and will again. I really hope this is only a temp. thing.

This could end up being a fun things if the writers take it in the right direction. Your right, Christian is totally boring just like his brother Bolonio was. Let's see how far they are going to take this, I hope Jessica dosen't end up stalking Christian.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian) Empty Re: Not liking the Jessica's amnesia thing (because of Cristian)

Post by stavdash Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:30 am

Between Todd/Tea...Bo/Nora...John/Natalie...the show is currently on a reuniting past glory couples kick. From there, it does not seem like a huge leap to believe that they could actually be serious about this Cristian/Jessica nonsense. I would not be surprised if Clint and Viki were next. When you further consider that Cristian (who, BTW, I agree is akin to Lurch from the Addams Family) is dating the practically irrelevant Layla, while Jessica is dating the practically irrelevant Brody...who are you betting that RC is probably favoring more?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 am

stavdash wrote:Between Todd/Tea...Bo/Nora...John/Natalie...the show is currently on a reuniting past glory couples kick. From there, it does not seem like a huge leap to believe that they could actually be serious about this Cristian/Jessica nonsense. I would not be surprised if Clint and Viki were next. When you further consider that Cristian (who, BTW, I agree is akin to Lurch from the Addams Family) is dating the practically irrelevant Layla, while Jessica is dating the practically irrelevant Brody...who are you betting that RC is probably favoring more?

Hmmmmmmmm you think RC wold go so far as to reunite Christian and Jessica?? Knowing full well eventually her memory is going to come back, how would that impact that storyline?
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by tandmfan Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 pm

I do not want Jessica and Christian reunited. They haven't been a couple or even interacted much, plus she was married to his brother and he was married to her sister at one point. This story line isn't very realistic and I can't see Jessica and Christian staying together once Jessica's memory returns.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 am

Too much has passed and the ship has long sailed. Really hope that this is just a little tease. I can't imagine that Cristian and Jessica would be anywhere near as charming as Brody and Jessica.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 am

All of Cristian's relationships (including the one had had with Jess a million years ago) were boring and I place the blame solely on David Fumero. He just isn't an actor. He's so empty and vague. He and Jess back together again wouldn't do anything but put her on the backburner. The only way I'd accept this is if they recast DF but after all this time, if they were gonna do it they would have. I'm not crazy over the moon for Brody and Jessica, I think they're a little boring too, but at least BW and ML can act.

Speaking of acting, even though I think BW is usually a good actress...I have NOT been liking her performance as Jessica the amnesiac. Her scenes with DF have been especially bad. That's another reason why I don't want them back together. He obviously brings out the worst in her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 am