CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ever change something about yourself to please a lover?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Ever change something about yourself to please a lover? Empty Ever change something about yourself to please a lover?

Post by Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:50 am

Big or small, physical or personality-based, have you ever changed anything about yourself to placate the one you were with?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Ever change something about yourself to please a lover? Empty Re: Ever change something about yourself to please a lover?

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

I've never bothered with relationships, but I wouldn't even if I did...you can't change other people and you shouldn't change yourself just to suit somebody else. Try that and years later you two are hardly speaking to each other and you're always getting into fights because 'you don't know anything about each other'.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Ever change something about yourself to please a lover? Empty Re: Ever change something about yourself to please a lover?

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 pm

I am what I am, who I am, take me as I am or take me not!! Smile
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I am what I am, who I am, take me as I am or take me not!! Smile

Yeaaaaah!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Supernova wrote:

Yeaaaaah!

AMEN!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:03 am

yep
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 am

After all this time, my wife and I are more then settled into the way each of us is. If something ever happened and we weren't together any more? Depends on what the new woman wanted me to do and how badly I wanted to get laid. Get hair plugs and Lasik surgery? Fuck no ! Change my brand of mouth wash and deodorant. Probably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 am