CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
CeCe
GrayWolf
Nystyle709
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
femme fatale
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
MandyPerfumeGirl
Forgiveness Man
Nhaiyel
Tony Marino
Marc™
16 posters

Donald Trump Running For President

CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Donald Trump Running For President - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump Running For President

Post by CeCe Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Rockbird wrote:But he's not even intelligent!

He'd be another Bush.

This thread has opened my eyes though: COS FOR PRES!

He would be a better alternative to Trump who's whining now about what Cos said.

Donald Trump: Bill Cosby Is Not 'Honest'
    First Posted: 04/12/11 08:16 AM ET Updated: 04/12/11 08:54 AM ET

Donald Trump fired back angrily at Bill Cosby for his harsh comments about Trump on the "Today" show last week.

Cosby stunned "Today" host Meredith Vieira into silence last Thursday when he said that Trump was "full of it" and should either "run" for president or "shut up."

In a statement, Trump said that he had never been a fan of Cosby's, but had always gotten along well with him when he ran into the TV legend. Therefore, he said, he was "surprised to hear [Cosby] blabber somewhat incoherently 'you run or shut up.' The hatred was pouring out of his eyes when he said this."

Trump also seemed to imply that something was wrong with Cosby's health--mental or otherwise. "Based on the way he acted, things are not looking too good for Cosby," he wrote. He said that Cosby should be "more honest" in his dealings with him.

Trump has acquired something of a reputation for the scorched-earth letters he sends to his critics. In the past few weeks alone, he sent a blistering missive to New York Times columnist Gail Collins, as well as an angry letter to Vanity Fair.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/12/donald-trump-bill-cosby_n_847925.html

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Donald Trump Running For President - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump Running For President

Post by Tony Marino Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

"Cos" would not be an ideal candidate for the presidency either, lord help us.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Tony Marino wrote:"Cos" would not be an ideal candidate for the presidency either, lord help us.

ROFLMAO! I just hope people will finally recognize the craziness of a potential Trump run. Almost anyone would be better. Almost.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 pm

He'd never make it past the primaries and I'm sure he even knows that. His throwing his hat in the race is just a publicity stunt for him.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:49 pm

sailorlover wrote:WOW, boy am I the odd man out. Not one of you liked the idea of Trump being president. IMO, it would be great! He has taken his company from nothing into a billion dollar enterprise. That is what we need as a country. Perhaps, he could get our debt to go down a bit. I also think that he wouldn't put up with any shit from anyone. What he says goes, no questions asked. He is totally for and support the military 100%. Obama, is trying to shut down the gov't which would take away the paycheck of all military. What he is going to chop off the hand that feeds you? Now that's intellegent. Good one there Obama! I also believe that Trump wouldn't be so fucking concerned about politics. That last few presidents have been so wrapped up in making sure everyone is happy by bending the law this way and that way. Hell, just realize as a president you are going to piss some people off but if it gets the job done, well thats the side effect.

This is the same person who is worth a billion dollars but still had to file for bankruptcy. You for real?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:53 pm

[quote="CeCe"]
    Rockbird wrote:But he's not even intelligent!

He'd be another Bush.

This thread has opened my eyes though: COS FOR PRES!

He would be a better alternative to Trump who's whining now about what Cos said.

Donald Trump: Bill Cosby Is Not 'Honest'
    First Posted: 04/12/11 08:16 AM ET Updated: 04/12/11 08:54 AM ET

Donald Trump fired back angrily at Bill Cosby for his harsh comments about Trump on the "Today" show last week.

Cosby stunned "Today" host Meredith Vieira into silence last Thursday when he said that Trump was "full of it" and should either "run" for president or "shut up."

In a statement, Trump said that he had never been a fan of Cosby's, but had always gotten along well with him when he ran into the TV legend. Therefore, he said, he was "surprised to hear [Cosby] blabber somewhat incoherently 'you run or shut up.' The hatred was pouring out of his eyes when he said this."

Trump also seemed to imply that something was wrong with Cosby's health--mental or otherwise. "Based on the way he acted, things are not looking too good for Cosby," he wrote. He said that Cosby should be "more honest" in his dealings with him.

Trump has acquired something of a reputation for the scorched-earth letters he sends to his critics. In the past few weeks alone, he sent a blistering missive to New York Times columnist Gail Collins, as well as an angry letter to Vanity Fair.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/12/donald-trump-bill-cosby_n_847925.html

LOL, Trump always had a penchant for putting his foot in his mouth and this is no exception. He can slander and talk about people all he wants, the minute someone criticizes him....he gets agitated. If you want to become "President" Trump, you're gonna need to develop a thicker skin.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

I didn't think this guy rated a new thread but the nuttiness continues...

Donald Trump: Robert De Niro 'Not The Brightest Bulb On The Planet'

Potential presidential contender Donald Trump hit back at Robert De Niro on Monday on the heels of the Hollywood A-lister making critical remarks about his presidential ambitions for the next election cycle.

"Well he’s not the brightest bulb on the planet," said Trump of De Niro during a phone interview on "Fox & Friends." "I’ve been watching him over the years and I like his acting, but you know in terms of when I watch him doing interviews and various other things, we’re not dealing with Albert Einstein."

Over the weekend at the Tribeca Film Festival, De Niro weighed in on the prospect of a Trump 2012 campaign in a live interview with NBC News anchor Brian Williams.

"I won't mention names, but there are certain people on the news in the last couple of weeks -- what they're doing is crazy," he said of the potential presidential candidate, according to the Daily Beast. "They're making statements about people that they don't even back up. Go get the facts before you start saying things about people."

Williams sought clarification from De Niro that his remarks were applicable to Trump. Presumably referring to the billionaire's "Celebrity Apprentice " reality show he asked the Oscar-winning actor, "Any of those people have shows on my network on Sunday night?"

De Niro's response: "Yes." He then explained, "It’s like a big hustle. It’s like being a car salesman. Don’t go out there and say things unless you can back them up. How dare you? That’s awful to do. To just go out and speak and say these terrible things? Unless you just wanna get over and get the job. It’s crazy.”

Trump, who has captured headlines and sparked controversy with his persistence in raising doubt over President Barack Obama's birthplace, said on Monday morning in response to De Niro's remarks, "He can say what he wants, but the fact is that this guy has not revealed his birth certificate and a lot of people agree with me.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/25/donald-trump-robert-de-niro_n_853320.html

Someone is extremely thin skinned.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

This motherfucker is getting like Charlie Sheen now. Now I'm 95% sure this presidential run is complete bullshit.
    Friendly Veteran
    Friendly Veteran
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 10

Post by Friendly Veteran Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:45 pm

No, I would not vote for him. He has been successful in the business world. However, with me he does not have a record of public office. There is a difference when you make decisions that do not have to be approved by anyone. A President has to answer to congress and often needs to compromise. A President does not make unilateral decisions on many issues. Donald Trump has not shown how he would handle the pressures of answering to congress and the American people as elected leaders have.

You have a great day.
    Friendly Veteran

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:48 am