CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Alan Smithee
Ghost1P
6 posters

The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands

Ghost1P
    Ghost1P
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 6

The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands Empty The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands

Post by Ghost1P Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 am

The Top 10 Rules:
    1) When it comes to sex: If a woman says “No,” it always means “No!”
    2) Never spend more than $60 on a date. (Less is better.)
    3) Treat a woman the way she dresses.
    4) Know your objective.
    5) Never bring a woman into your home until you do a full background check on her.
    6) Never have sex without a condom. Always provide and dispose of your own condoms.
    7) Never let a woman know your personal financial information.
    cool If you are under the age of 40 and without children of your own, do not date women who are single parents.
    9) At the first sign of inappropriate behavior, leave her immediately!
    10) After a one-night stand, always take her out to breakfast or coffee.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands Empty Re: The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Ghost, I've been on the shelf for over 30 years so I'll have to take your word on those. I'm curious to see what rules the ladies here have.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands Empty Re: The Top 10 Rules for Short-Term Dating and One-Night Stands

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm not sure if this is a serious or comical list! A few of them are pretty silly/comical/unrealistic - numbers 2,3,5,8,9 are pretty silly. Nice list though, Ghost, I got a kick out of it!
    Ghost1P
    Ghost1P
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Ghost1P Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Actually with the exception of #2. I think its pretty much spot on. Number 8 should be etched in stone.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Ghost1P wrote:The Top 10 Rules:
    4) Know your objective.
    5) Never bring a woman into your home until you do a full background check on her.
    6) Never have sex without a condom. Always provide and dispose of your own condoms.
    cool If you are under the age of 40 and without children of your own, do not date women who are single parents.

Numbers two (I agree, never spend that much on someone you're dating - except for maybe at Christmas) and three are on point.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 pm

#3 is not one I agree with. To treat a woman how she dresses is subjective and some really great women may dress sexier than they actually feel. Also, a woman may also come across frumpy and plain, but be a very great person.
    Ghost1P
    Ghost1P
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Ghost1P Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

RedBedroom wrote:#3 is not one I agree with. To treat a woman how she dresses is subjective and some really great women may dress sexier than they actually feel. Also, a woman may also come across frumpy and plain, but be a very great person.

The way a person dresses is the way they will be treated; related too. Whether we like it or not this is a simple reality. If I dress with skinny jeans and my pants hangin off of my ass people are going to relate to me different than if I a wear some simple jeans, belt and a simple t-shirt...or a bit further....

A woman with a mini skirt and every inch of her boobs showing but the nipple is going to be related o very differently than a woman who dresses sensible.

yes....it is subjective.....
    Ghost1P
    Ghost1P
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Ghost1P Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

JM130ELM wrote:

Numbers two (I agree, never spend that much on someone you're dating - except for maybe at Christmas) and three are on point.

A lot of people confuse dating with either SEX or a full relationship.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Ghost1P wrote:

The way a person dresses is the way they will be treated; related too. Whether we like it or not this is a simple reality. If I dress with skinny jeans and my pants hangin off of my ass people are going to relate to me different than if I a wear some simple jeans, belt and a simple t-shirt...or a bit further....

A woman with a mini skirt and every inch of her boobs showing but the nipple is going to be related o very differently than a woman who dresses sensible.

yes....it is subjective.....

I agree they will be judged...but should advice be given that they should be? Not in my opinion. But I see what you are saying.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 pm

The Top 10 Rules:
    Yep. And if she says "No," the chance of her changing her mind to "Yes" is slim to none. The saying is true: a woman knows who she will (and won't) sleep with immediately upon meeting.

There is a difference between spending that much on a well planned date, and wasting it on something that wasn't serious. If the couple is having a formal get together (dressing up, a good restaurant, a movie, and gas/mileage) then $60 isn't too taboo.

Depends on how she acts while she's dressed that way, I suppose…but I do agree that people can be judged by their dress, to a point. Unmarried couples tend to go the extra mile to present themselves in the best light to their partner.

4) Know your objective.
    Yeah. Have a pretty good idea of what the plan for the date is. To "wing it" is to set the day up for failure. Nothing is worse than "What do you wanna do?"…"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" That date is dead in the water.

Eh. I would say don't bring her home until you have had at least four dates. Don't introduce her to your family until you have been with her for at least two months.

Right.

Never let anyone know your personal financial information until you are at least engaged, and even then be weary.

If you are mature enough to accept that you won't come first, and that she's someones mother before she is your girlfriend, then I don't see a problem. But, yes…if you can't relate to kids, then don't someone with them.

Yes. I would recommend to women as well.

It's the classy thing to do, I agree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:34 pm