CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Marc™
Chris
6 posters

One night stands

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

One night stands Empty One night stands

Post by Chris Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:16 am

One night stands Aboutlastnightlc1a

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Sleeping with someone within hours of meeting, not quite catching their name and never seeing them again after that. Ignoring the threat of STD's (using protection; or let's just imagine for a second that none existed), do you see anything wrong with people indulging in one night stands?

Have you ever had a situation akin to the film About Last Night, where a one night stand that turned into a meaningful relationship?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

One night stands Empty Re: One night stands

Post by Marc™ Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:26 pm

They want it, you want it. What's the problem?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 pm

When I was younger I had many, many one-night stands. (That's not counting the prostitutes)

I believe things were more promiscuous in the late '60s and there was one girl I picked up, drove her to my house and we fucked all night. The next morning driving her back where I found her, we exchanged names for the first time. We didn't take STD precautions as the only thing of concern was syphillis and gonorrhea, both treatable.

I still do it occasionally, only with some men I pick up at the nude beach. It is a regular guy thing to do impersonal sex.

I never had a one-night stand turn into a relationship, tho all my long-term relationships did have sex with me before we moved in together. But, I knew the ppl would be likely partners and we planned on seeing each other again.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Chris wrote:

Have you ever had a one night stand?

Sleeping with someone within hours of meeting, not quite catching their name and never seeing them again after that. Ignoring the threat of STD's (using protection; or let's just imagine for a second that none existed), do you see anything wrong with people indulging in one night stands?

Uhh, I dunno if what I did what qualify as a one night stand because I actually did know him. My mother and his aunts are good friends. We were visting them for Thanksgiving one year. Me and him went out to a club that night and yeah, you can guess the rest. One night stands don't appeal to me though. I would never make a habit of it. But if you're the type that's comfortable with it, then hey....rock it out.

Have you ever had a situation akin to the film About Last Night, where a one night stand that turned into a meaningful relationship?

Nope. Like I said, they don't appeal to me so I doubt if the chance of that ever happening will come.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:11 am

I have. I think so long as someone uses discretion, protection and doesn't make a habit out of it, then there's nothing wrong with two strangers who both want sex and are attracted to each other to play. A few times it might've turned into a 2 or 3 night stand, but never a relationship.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 am

I've had a handful of one nighters. Some with women I already knew, others were random hookups. None turned into relationships. Keep a pack of condoms on hand and don't pick up anybody who looks crazy and I see nothing wrong with having some no-strings fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:08 pm