CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?

Poll

Who was your favorite Viki husband?

[ 0 ]
    Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_left0%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_left20%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_left0%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_left20%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_left40%Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Empty Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?

Post by Kral Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 am

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikinroger5aWho Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikijoepg24Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikisteveburke3Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikiclint5Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Vikisloanc7Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? BenvikiWho Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Oltl021009a10
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Empty Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?

Post by stavdash Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 am

From best to worst (IMO)
    Joe
    Clint
    Roger
    Ben
    Sloan
    Charlie
    Steve (I hardly remember him, they probably were not even still married by the time I began watching.)
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband? Empty Re: Who Was Your Favorite Viki Husband?

Post by allison13 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Clint,Ben,Joe.Sloan was alright once he got over his issues and their short sad,love story moved me at the time.Roger was an afterthought by the writers so I hardly count him at all.Steve was just a time filler until Joe came back.As for Charlie,after his boneheaded move the other day with his supposed babymama,he is heading to the bottom of my list.What a feeb.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 am

Joe died the year I was born, but Erika Slezak said in an interview once that if he had lived, she thinks Joe and Viki would still be married. From what I've seen of them in clips, they did seem the most 'bonded.' For me, though, my favorite is Clint. The two of them were so passionate. They would fight like cats and dogs, and every year they'd break up and be on the verge of divorce, but something would always bring them back together. Well, up until that last time. I still can't believe that *Sloan* was what actually ended it for good.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 am

I liked when Ben used to call her Blondie, he was my favorite Viki husband.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 pm