CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

A Muppet Family Christmas

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

A Muppet Family Christmas Empty A Muppet Family Christmas

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:51 am

Has anybody seen this movie? My guess, not too many if anybody. This movie hasn't been on TV for about 20 years, and to buy either the VHS OR the DVD you get a heavily cut and edited version for some reason I have never been able to figure out. Fortunately it IS up on Youtube:

I LOVE this movie, it wouldn't be Christmas without it. And I never realized as a kid just how big it was, I knew that it was a big deal to have both the Muppets and the Sesame Street gang in it together, but I never noticed until now that it was also big because it brought the Muppets and the Fraggles together too, something which I don't think has ever been done before or since this movie, and of course we get to see Jim Henson in it which is a major plus. THIS is the Muppet Christmas movie that should be getting yearly TV airtime and the big DVD release, not A Very Merry Muppet Christmas (I HATE that movie!, the beginning of the end!) or even A Muppet Christmas Carol.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:30 am