CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Who remembers Muppet Babies

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Who remembers Muppet Babies Empty Who remembers Muppet Babies

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 pm

That was one of my FAVORITE shows as a kid, and back then it came on twice a day so I always caught it. It's been about 10 years now since I've seen it on TV and they say because of the copyrights issue on account of them putting so many movie clips into their shows, it's a good bet that it will never come out on DVD. I say since Disney owns the rights to it and Disney is a multi million dollar per year business, it could afford to pay the royalties, especially since so many people want to see it again.

But I digress, who remembers that cartoon and who loved it?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Who remembers Muppet Babies Empty Re: Who remembers Muppet Babies

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm

I remember the cartoon. Was it only ten years ago that they stopped having it on TV? Seems longer. Kermit was my fav.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:40 am

Piggy my favorite. I used to love it when her and Skeeter would butt heads. I remember this one episode where the two of them were competing over teaching Scooter to dance. Piggy wanted him to dance more ballet style, while Skeeter wanted him to be more contemporary. They were literally pulling at both of his arms while arguing.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 am

Chris wrote:Piggy my favorite. I used to love it when her and Skeeter would butt heads. I remember this one episode where the two of them were competing over teaching Scooter to dance. Piggy wanted him to dance more ballet style, while Skeeter wanted him to be more contemporary. They were literally pulling at both of his arms while arguing.

That was one of my favorite episodes as a kid because back then I was REALLY into dancing, not so much now.

I HATED Piggy as a kid, to me, she was the enemy because she was always the meanest, the bossiest, everything. I loved Skeeter, Gonzo and Animal, they were the BEST! They had some great songs, I especially love this one:

Oooh, but this one is my ABSOLUTE favorite:

Seriously, they either need to put this back on TV or Disney needs to pull its money hungry head out of its culo and release it on DVD so everybody can enjoy them again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm