CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Marc™
Kral
8 posters

What was your best Christmas ever?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

What was your best Christmas ever? Empty What was your best Christmas ever?

Post by Kral Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Which was your best Christmas as a child or as an adult? Mine was when I was 7. I remember it was snowing hard outside on Xmas eve and my cousins and sister were out playing hide and seek in it. I did pretty good on gifts that year too.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

What was your best Christmas ever? Empty Re: What was your best Christmas ever?

Post by Marc™ Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:37 am

Probably the Christmas when I was 10. I fucking CLEANED UP that year. You could tell that both my parents (even my father who I was never close to) splurged.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:49 am

Hmm....as a kid, I will go with Christmas of '92. I was nine and me and my little brother each got Gameboys and like 5 games. We also got a Super Nintendo that year and I got pretty much everything I wanted that year. As n adult? LOL.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Christmas of 1994 I say was the best, and most memorable, one for me.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 am

Hhmmm, one when I was younger, sorry to say, but not one particular Christmas stands out to me. But they were a lot more fun when I was younger.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am

I don't know if it was the "best" Christmas ever, but it was certainly a memorable one: When my daughter was 3, she used to have the coffee table in the living room packed with toys and all her "stuff". That year, Santa had to move it all to get the presents into the room. . . big mistake, Santa, because when Liv woke up, she immediately freaked out and got pissed at Santa for doing that and had a mini-tantrum. (She was very possessive of her stuff on the table. . . )

After all the gifts had been opened and she was still stewing about the toys on the table, Liv stood up, turned ashen gray, and said "I don't feel good. . . " then proceeded to projectile vomit all over every single gift she'd just opened. Ugh!

Years later, that's turned out to be one of the best Christmases ever, because we can totally bust her balls about it now that she's a teenager! (That, and the giant green pig she used to think lived under her bed and came out only at night!!)
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 pm

I've had several 'best' Christmases and, ironically, they happened to me as an adult.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 pm

This year I believe will be my best Christmas!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:41 am