CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
GrayWolf
Chris
6 posters

What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?  Empty What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?

Post by Chris Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 am

Is there something you own that needs to be tossed in the garbage, but you just can't bring yourself to do?

I have this orange couch in my basement that my grandmother gave me when I first moved into my house and had no furniture. It's almost forty years old, has holes in the lining, the cushions are flat and it's missing one of it's legs, which results in its being lopsided. It should be hauled out to the curb, but I love that couch.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?  Empty Re: What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?

Post by GrayWolf Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:33 am

My first drivers license that expired in 1997.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?  Empty Re: What's one thing you own that you should probably throw away, but never will?

Post by CeCe Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am

I have this idiotic wooden hand peace sign. I picked it up somewhere forever ago & even though I should, I know I'll never get rid of that stupid thing.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 am

These tacky glass dog figures I got from the dollar store almost 10 years ago. I called myself trying to decorate my bedroom to look like an apartment and thought they'd be good table decoration. They ugly as sin but I never threw 'em away.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Some very old VHS tapes that if played, would probably be all jumping and tracking nonstop, but I still can't bring myself to throw them out on the offchance that they might still be good or that someday the film can be salvaged.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 pm

I have this pay of old ratty, holey gray cotton shorts....so warn and washed so many times that the fabrics thin. If I wore them outside with no drawers I'd get arrested for indecent exposure because they would reveal my manhood. But they're so damn comfortable and loose. One day I'll throw them away but just not today.

I also have 2 dozen VHS cassettes that are filled with music videos I recorded off the tv from age 9 to about 22. I'm NOT chucking them, even though I don't have a (working) VCR to play them on now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:00 am