CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Jason B.
Shale
RedBedroom
7 posters

Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in... Empty Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in...

Post by RedBedroom Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 am

I don't understand this. The only way I could see it is if something happened to the parents of the child and they needed a place to stay. And even then, there would be no sharing a bed.

I understand if they are going to have sex, sharing a room or not won't change that. But if a parent lets them share a room, it is much more likely to result in pregnancy.

What do you all think about this?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in... Empty Re: Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in...

Post by Shale Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:07 am

When our daughter was 16 we told her if she wanted to make out just let the guys come spend the night instead of risking their lives on a lovers lane (About that time two teens were blown away by some sociopath with a gun on just such a place).

The girl did not turn out promiscuous (like her mother and me) but only brot two guys home the whole time she was with us and one she moved in with at 18 and they're still together.

So, I see nothing wrong with it, except that it may be illegal in some parts.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in... Empty Re: Parents letting their teen's bf or gf move in...

Post by RedBedroom Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 am

Shale, I truly think that there are exeptions to the rule, your daughter being one. But in most cases, it doesn't work out that well.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 am

Not that kids who want to aren't anyway, but to me that's just giving them accommodation to have sex. Maybe if they're in their early 20s, have moved out but when they come back, they ask if their BF/GF can come too. But I can't see doing the Roseanne thing where David moved in.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:27 am

RedBedroom wrote:I don't understand this. The only way I could see it is if something happened to the parents of the child and they needed a place to stay. And even then, there would be no sharing a bed.

I understand if they are going to have sex, sharing a room or not won't change that. But if a parent lets them share a room, it is much more likely to result in pregnancy.

It would never happen this way.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 am

LOL, I want my 16 yr old daughter or son to come to me and ask if their boyfriend or girlfriend can move in. Pure comedy. A similar situation happened with my aunt and her 17 yr old daughter. She had the nerve to tell this guy that he could spend the night with her at her house. And my aunt had NO idea who this guy was. You can imagine how that went down. In any case, I think it's purely ridiculous.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 am

Nystyle709 wrote:LOL, I want my 16 yr old daughter or son to come to me and ask if their boyfriend or girlfriend can move in. Pure comedy. A similar situation happened with my aunt and her 17 yr old daughter. She had the nerve to tell this guy that he could spend the night with her at her house. And my aunt had NO idea who this guy was. You can imagine how that went down. In any case, I think it's purely ridiculous.

laughing

bump
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Mon May 02, 2011 3:15 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I don't understand this. The only way I could see it is if something happened to the parents of the child and they needed a place to stay. And even then, there would be no sharing a bed.

co-signs

I agree, I don't get this either. When a kid and his/her boyfriend/girlfriend turn 18, they can move out and get their own place, I don't understand the damn hurry to move a boyfriend or girlfriend in. That's just asking for trouble, not to mention another rotten teenager the parent would have to raise.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon May 02, 2011 4:58 pm

It's another excuse to not be a parent. "They're gonna do it anyway." Pulease. That's the anthem of the modern-day lazy parent. Letting them move in is another step in condoning it, which many parents do. Parents love to condone whatever their kid wants. It's the enabling generation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 am