CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO

CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Rep : 1

'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO Empty 'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 am

'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO T1larg.peewee We wouldn’t call it a comeback, except it kind of is: After reviving the "Pee-wee Herman Show" for Broadway production, Paul Reubens is getting the character back on HBO.

READ MORE HERE...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO Empty Re: 'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 pm

I guess it is official: anyone can make a comeback.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO Empty Re: 'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I never really got into the kid's show but I loved the show at the Roxy that the article mentions. You can find a bunch of clips on Youtube.

There wasn't anything "dirty" about the show but it was on a more adult level. I've always found Pee-wee's Big Adventure good for a laugh. It has Tim Burton's finger prints all over it.

Did any of you youngsters watch, or did your kids watch Rugrats? Dottie, E.G. Daly (Elizabeth), was the voice of Tommy Pickles. She also did the voice of Babe (the pig) in the second movie, Babe: Pig In the City. Her co-star on Rugrats, Christine Cavanaugh (Chuckie Finster) was the voice of Babe in the first movie.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 pm

I am glad the guy got a break, he paid his dues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 pm