CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Supernova
Marc™
Nystyle709
Chris
8 posters

The differences between male and female drivers

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The differences between male and female drivers Empty The differences between male and female drivers

Post by Chris Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm

What do you think they are? From what I've seen, men are more defensive, but women drive a lot faster. Seems like 80% of the time, if I'm being tailgated, it's by some impatient female driver.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

The differences between male and female drivers Empty Re: The differences between male and female drivers

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Most women can't drive for shit. (I'm the exception though Smile ). Women are way more spastic on the road, I'm pretty sure they cause the most accidents, don't know how to judge the distance of a car, don't know how to change lanes, don't know how to parallel park. Men are more aggressive drivers.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The differences between male and female drivers Empty Re: The differences between male and female drivers

Post by Marc™ Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Most women can't drive for shit. (I'm the exception though Smile ). Women are way more spastic on the road, I'm pretty sure they cause the most accidents, don't know how to judge the distance of a car, don't know how to change lanes, don't know how to parallel park. Men are more aggressive drivers.

Heh. Since you went ahead and said that, I'll co-signs
    Women drivers on the expressway need to have a passenger break....just like in drivers ed.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Marc™️ wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:Most women can't drive for shit. (I'm the exception though Smile ). Women are way more spastic on the road, I'm pretty sure they cause the most accidents, don't know how to judge the distance of a car, don't know how to change lanes, don't know how to parallel park. Men are more aggressive drivers.

Heh. Since you went ahead and said that, I'll The differences between male and female drivers 35166
    Women drivers on the expressway need to have a passenger break....just like in drivers ed.

I honestly get nervous if I see a chick driving on the highway. Recipe for disaster.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:05 am

From my own personal experience, women are more often the careful drivers, men are usually the jackasses swerving all across the road, don't signal when they turn, don't slow down, this morning I was going up from the parking lot to the store and the guy in the oncoming pickup never slowed down as he came towards me.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Women may be a little more frenzied, but men are twice as arrogant behind the wheel and in that cause more accidents. That's why women's insurance rates are lower than men's. Compare a 21 year old female and a 21 year old male on a car insurance quote for the same vehicle.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

It's kind of like when it was revealed women are better aims and shots than men are with guns, because the men have this whole Dirty Harry fantasy that they think they can just grab a gun and go boom boom boom boom, whereas women are more realistic usually so they do the better shooting.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Women may be a little more frenzied, but men are twice as arrogant behind the wheel and in that cause more accidents. That's why women's insurance rates are lower than men's. Compare a 21 year old female and a 21 year old male on a car insurance quote for the same vehicle.

Just because they aren't charged with causing more accidents doesn't mean they don't cause more. First of all, they're more male drivers on the road than women. So of course they are going to be in more accidents and get more tickets. That's basic mathematics. Secondly, insurance companies based their information on risks and more importantly.....on what's reported. Women don't take as many risks as men, they're traditionally supposed to be more cautious....but that only means they take longer to do what they're supposed to do. The reason women's insurance is cheaper is based on habits. I don't care about habits. I'm talking about actual driving ability and skill. Men are innately better drivers. Women don't like to hear that shit, but it's the truth.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Which is why so many of them kill themselves in crashes in their early 20s?

In college I was in, I think it was a health class...and the book we were studying said men between 18 and 25 are more likely to die in dangerous accidents than women of those ages because the men take more risks and engage in reckless behavior than women do.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Supernova wrote:Which is why so many of them kill themselves in crashes in their early 20s?

eye roll . Because they engaged in reckless behavior and it didn't pay off for them. That has nothing to do with what I said.

In college I was in, I think it was a health class...and the book we were studying said men between 18 and 25 are more likely to die in dangerous accidents than women of those ages because the men take more risks and engage in reckless behavior than women do.

Because those men CHOSE to engage in reckless behavior. Those are habits of individuals. You can quote as many statistics as you want, men still are naturally better skilled at driving than women are. That doesn't go for ALL men and ALL women, but in general. Women spend more time learning how to drive than men do. Men have faster and quicker response times. Men have WAY more auto knowledge than women, therefore know more about the vehicle they are operating, it's functions, what to do if something is wrong and how to adapt to the car if something is wrong. Most chicks don't even know where the dipstick is. Most chicks can't drive a stick. Since you're into quoting statistics, find out who gets into the most fender benders and minor car accidents. Who said car accidents only have to be dangerous and result in death? But of course, it's all subjective. You have bad drivers in both genders.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Insurance is based on actuary tables that take in all sorts of deomgraphic info. Women in Miami Dade County Florida probably pay more for insurance than men in Ocala Florida. The insurance companies not only factor in gender they factor in location and the likelihood of being involved in an accident whether you are a safe driver or not.

Some of the chicas I've seen here have as much cojones as the guys.

Men usually are more into cars than women, therefore know more about the machine and how to handle it. But, with familiarity comes contempt. They also push closer to the limit more than women, thus having higher accident rates.

So far the only person who's hit me on my bicycle was a woman. eye roll
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

In general, I think that men are better drivers than women. But, there are exceptions of course.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Men tend to do better in drivers ed. Teaching a girl to drive is....nah....I would never do it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 am

Most times when someone is tailgating me, it's some young guy in a souped up truck. Those are also the drivers weaving in and out and driving like maniacs, way over the speed limit. I'd say that the statement is true IF younger male drivers (16-28 or so) are excluded from the statement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:00 am