CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Shale
TPP
RobbieFTW
Nystyle709
Marc™
9 posters

The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay Empty The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay

Post by Marc™ Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Have you heard this? That women with a bunch of boys are likely to have a gay son....one of the younger one's. They say it's cause a woman's body doesn't know what to do with a male fetus....so every time she gets pregnant with a boy, her estrogen (or whatever) more and more imposes itself on it. My uncle and his wife have four kids, all boys.....makes me wonder....
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay Empty Re: The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I have never heard that. Are you serious? I know someone with 3 boys. Hmmmm....
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay Empty Re: The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Its a theory I have heard but I don't know how true it is. I'm gay and am my moms first born. I don't think my younger brother is gay. I also have male cousins who're one of many sons and I don't think they're gay so who knows. There may be some truth in it but it's definitely not absolute.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I've heard this as well. Also there is supposed to be a link between left handedness and homosexuality, I believe the theory has to do with left handed people being more likely to be the survivor of a pair of mirror twins and there is a link between twinning and homosexuality...I could be wrong there though...

Anyway as the mother of four boys the youngest of whom are identical twins, I would not be surprised at all if one of my boys was gay. In fact it might be kind of nice because then maybe I would have one less daughter in law to hate me Wink
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:I've heard this as well. Also there is supposed to be a link between left handedness and homosexuality, I believe the theory has to do with left handed people being more likely to be the survivor of a pair of mirror twins and there is a link between twinning and homosexuality...I could be wrong there though...

Anyway as the mother of four boys the youngest of whom are identical twins, I would not be surprised at all if one of my boys was gay. In fact it might be kind of nice because then maybe I would have one less daughter in law to hate me Wink

big hugz If only ALL moms were like you!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:I've heard this as well. Also there is supposed to be a link between left handedness and homosexuality, I believe the theory has to do with left handed people being more likely to be the survivor of a pair of mirror twins and there is a link between twinning and homosexuality...I could be wrong there though...

big hugz If only ALL moms were like you!

Awww, thanks Smile That made me smile.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Its a theory I have heard but I don't know how true it is. I'm gay and am my moms first born...

I'm a first born and only son and am bi - leaning towards gay nowadays.

But it is true that gay men have bigger penises.
    RIGHT ON!
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

It's just some stupid theory that an idiot made up.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Marc™ wrote:Have you heard this? That women with a bunch of boys are likely to have a gay son....one of the younger one's. They say it's cause a woman's body doesn't know what to do with a male fetus....so every time she gets pregnant with a boy, her estrogen (or whatever) more and more imposes itself on it. My uncle and his wife have four kids, all boys.....makes me wonder....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I am the youngest of 4 boys The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay 372971
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

You are one great Mom!!! The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay 56354 The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay 514663
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-173878/Boys-big-brothers-likely-gay.html

That's an article about it, I think it's really interesting but obviously not the ONLY factor.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

You are one great Mom!!! The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay 56354 The More Sons a Woman Has, the More Likely One of Them Is Gay 514663

Thank you! You are all so sweet tonight Smile
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 am

Definitely not true with me. I'm the youngest of 4 boys and not a fan of any other penis but my own. Wink But who knows maybe my 3rd older brother is.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Shale wrote:

But it is true that gay men have bigger penises. RIGHT ON!

Definitely!!! :biggrin:
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Isn't probability the reason that a woman with more sons is going to have a gay one? I would think that is the reason more than birth order.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Isn't probability the reason that a woman with more sons is going to have a gay one? I would think that is the reason more than birth order.

I thought the same thing, but the study accounts for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm