CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Thoughts on 1/2 epi?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Thoughts on 1/2 epi? Empty Thoughts on 1/2 epi?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:14 pm

So, fellow fans, what did you think?

I like the manner in which Paul found out who is MIL is.

I suspect that many fans (not necessarily here, but in general) will not like that Susan entertained holistic healing for her kidney issue, but I liked that. Too many people hear little to nothing to holistic healing until they are in a dire situation.

I don't like the Grace story line, but I like that it is just not being dropped. I hope that going forward, Gabbie's issues are noticed and confronted by Carlos only, and that Juanita is not made to feel sad over it anymore.

It is comical that Lynette is going to go on to "punish" Tom for the thing with Vanessa W's character. It would have been lame for all that mess to create a rift in their marriage.

So, who do you think is the shooter? I have no clue, but will guess Mike. Granted, he denied it, but I think that given the fact he was home so fast makes him a good guess. Who knows?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Thoughts on 1/2 epi? Empty Re: Thoughts on 1/2 epi?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm thinking Mike is the shooter, too, with a nice hefty sum from the sister - can't remember her name. It is pretty convenient that he got home so quickly but I wonder if he might also be a red herring.

I feel that the whole Grace storyline was a waste of time, as they wrote her off so fast but I'm glad that it's not being totally dropped, either. I hope Juanita isn't hurt anymore than she already has been.

I have no problem with Susan looking at holistic options for her kidney problems. I think most families will exhaust all possibilities when faced with a situation like that.

I really enjoyed last weekend's eppy! Looking forward to the next one.

Not too sure what to think of the Lynette/Tom thing. Vanessa sure isn't over Tom and given the chance, i think she'd bed him the moment she could.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:55 am