CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Chris
7 posters

Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Empty Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than

Post by Chris Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

Charlie and Viki? I won't go so far as to say this pairing, Charlie/Viki, is as bad as than Sloan and Viki; but it's pretty close. With Echo, surprisingly, Charlie is a little more interesting. In the meantime, as old as the pairing is, I wish Clint and Viki would reunite. ES and JvD have chemistry, and I have no idea why the writers have avoided repairing their characters.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Empty Re: Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 am

IDK, I liked Viki and Charlie. I'd like to see Echo go somewhere a little less predictable.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Empty Re: Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Chris I agree with you about the Echo/Charlie pairing. Maybe that is why they brought KZ on the show to get Charlie away from Viki. I like Viki with Clint, the only other husband I liked her with was Ben. We can only hope, I can't stand Charlie and I hope he is gone this year.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Viki and Charlie were ideal in the beginning but he's allowed Echo to rob him of his backbone and his common sense.It's still too soon for them to throw in the towel on their marriage.As far as Echo making him more interesting,well,all I can see is that she's made him dumber,lol!
    Viki and Clint as a couple again,I can't quite see bec I don't recognize this Clint.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

I never too much cared for Charlie. His whole purpose was to give Viki a "companion" so that she wouldn't be so sadly single anymore. They had their charm in the beginning but should have never gotten married. Their whole relationship revolves around him being a sappy recovering alcoholic, it's Viki's LEAST exciting marriage.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:14 am

Speaking of Charlie, remember when he used to look like this:

Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur11
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur12
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur13
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur14
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur15
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur16
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur17
    Does anyone else think Charlie and Echo are better than Pictur18
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 am

Yikes now he really looks like an alcoholic.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Oh wow - he really has changed. I don't like Echo all that much, so I don't care for Charlie with her. I just hope he learns the truth about Rex. Echo is showing how little both Rex and Charlie mean to her in allowing them to continue believing they are father and son.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 pm

They both are two weak people and maybe they could compliment each other because Vickie has problems of her own and don't have time to keep propping him up and stoking his ego all the time. Has her hands full with her children.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm