CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
ForeverJash
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters

Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter Empty Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter

Post by Chris Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 am

The look on Viki's face was priceless. I hope she annihilates Charlie and Echo for this. In the meantime, Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter (which probably meant that Clint's being at the scene was his way of helping Matthew) seemed like the first step in his redemption. My guess is that a Clint and Viki reunion is in the cards.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter Empty Re: Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am

I know Viki is basically the only one Clint seems to have any respect for but I am not thrilled with the idea of a reunion. Viki and this drunk guy was one of the worst couplings in Viki's history on the show. Viki and Ben were the best. You know Viki is going to pull out the shotguns on Echo and Charlie and I can't wait for her to toss Charlie to the dogs.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter Empty Re: Viki finding Charlie and Echo in bed/Clint revealing Matthew as Eddie's shooter

Post by ForeverJash Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 pm

I can't stand Charlie and Viki but I didn't like her with Ben either. I didn't like Ben, he was too much of a hothead imo. Didn't like the mob element he brought to the show or the rest of his Rappaport family (Sam, Lindsay, Will, Jen, etc). I remember him all the time shouting and I thought his calling Viki "blondie" was demeaning. Viki and Sloan's relationship stunk too. Maybe it's because of all the years of history and their kids, but I always felt Viki was best with Clint. I didn't like it when they split up and always thought the show was just waiting for the "right" time to put them together again but it just never happened in time because the writers lost interest in Clint and CR quit. But I don't know if THIS Clint and her will work.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Any soap heroine worth her salt always has a score of husbands and
    I've never had any real issues with any of Viki's men until now.Like them or not,they were always loving and respectful.Charlie is the first time she picked a loser which is a shame bec the man he had come such a long way in the past few years.It didn't have to end like this.What a sad waste and I'm not sorry to see him go.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:54 am

Much as I can't stand Charlie and am thrilled over his soon leaving, I am SALIVATING to hear how he tries to explain himself now that Viki has caught him in the act. I hope it doesn't let me down as much as the Jack confrontation did.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:37 am

I can't stand Clint at this point. Viki deserves way better than Clint or Charlie. Maybe she should go for David and give Dorian something to worry about - lol!
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:15 am

Charlie needs a good kick to the ass, hopefully Viki tells him to stay away for good or she'll let Niki out after him and Echo.

As for Clint, I kind of figured that Matthew was the shooter instead of him. It seems like Matthew is the only one he really seems to care for at the moment so I can see protecting him from the cops and DA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am