CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
TPP
Chris
7 posters

Have you ever hugged a total stranger?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever hugged a total stranger?  Empty Have you ever hugged a total stranger?

Post by Chris Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 am

Have you ever hugged someone you didn't know (or has a stranger ever hugged you?)
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Have you ever hugged a total stranger?  Empty Re: Have you ever hugged a total stranger?

Post by TPP Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 pm

At church. Also I used to have a shirt with the grumpy dwarf on it from Snow White that said "Hug Me, I'm Grumpy" and some teenage guy came up and hugged me when I was wearing it...I was like "WTF??" and then he pointed out my shirt. It was at the gym so maybe he was high on endorphins.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Have you ever hugged a total stranger?  Empty Re: Have you ever hugged a total stranger?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Yep little old ladies hug me when I do something nice for them. Last hug I got was recently because I was playing that stupid game they have in all the diners with the hook and you have to drop it on something and hope that it closes and you get that stuffed animal. Well I got some stuffed little bear and this little old lady came out and commented on how cute it was so I gave it to her and she hugged me and said I was a real nice boy Smile

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Yep little old ladies hug me when I do something nice for them. Last hug I got was recently because I was playing that stupid game they have in all the diners with the hook and you have to drop it on something and hope that it closes and you get that stuffed animal. Well I got some stuffed little bear and this little old lady came out and commented on how cute it was so I gave it to her and she hugged me and said I was a real nice boy Smile

My 7 yo loves that game, and he wins most of the time, I have no idea how.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Yep little old ladies hug me when I do something nice for them. Last hug I got was recently because I was playing that stupid game they have in all the diners with the hook and you have to drop it on something and hope that it closes and you get that stuffed animal. Well I got some stuffed little bear and this little old lady came out and commented on how cute it was so I gave it to her and she hugged me and said I was a real nice boy Smile

That's so cute Tony, I want to hug you! bear hug

Yeah, I have hugged strangers at a pro football game when the home team won last seconds of the game. It was pretty crazy, everyone was hugging who was near them.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

That's so cute Tony, I want to hug you! bear hug

blushing
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:

A friend of mine started me in on it, everytime we were in a place that had it, he stopped to play it and before long I picked up the habit as well.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:14 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

A friend of mine started me in on it, everytime we were in a place that had it, he stopped to play it and before long I picked up the habit as well.

My wife is a master of the claw machine! As for hugging strangers or being hugged? No, I won't typically hug a stranger because I won't presume they want me to invade their space. I'd be more apt to allow a stranger hug me but I still have boundries (and I'd check to make sure I still have my wallet.)
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 pm

No and no. I have no desire to touch strangers or for them to touch me.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 01, 2011 3:43 am

Chris wrote:Have you ever hugged someone you didn't know (or has a stranger ever hugged you?)

Yep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am